• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

yummy use for Thai Dragons

Very spicy Nacho's! Cheap and easy.

Just picked 3 Thai Dragons and finely chopped them.
Dorito's, a little extra sharp cheddar and some mozzarella.

My mouth was on fire after eating these bad boys but they were awesome :hell:

dragon1.jpg

nacho.jpg

chilehunter said:
it looks tasty, but only 3 chiles :shocked::P

2 things to say in my own defense:

1. My wife was going to be eating these as well

2. My wife was going to be eating these as well

:)

I don't have Thai Dragons, but I have some Hanoi Reds. I'm going to have to try that. Sounds like some good stuff!!

yummy

That looks very yummy. I am going to make some of those this weekend for my friends. I have some naga hot wings in the oven right now... and beer to go with it...

:):):)

talas said:
0 my god those nachos look fantastic..Thai dragons ay..try a few diced Fatalli ooooooooo loverrly :lol::mouthonfire:

I do enjoy turning my mouth into a smoking crater as a form of entertainment,
but thats separate from other activities.

For eating I like real hot, but not super hot cuz then I cant really taste the food :hell:

Skyjerk said:
I do enjoy turning my mouth into a smoking crater as a form of entertainment,
but thats separate from other activities.

For eating I like real hot, but not super hot cuz then I cant really taste the food :hell:

could not agree more like flavor over heat heat anytime :)

Recipe sounds simple and delicious skyjerk. Definately going to try it. What temp do you set the oven on to melt the cheese? 350? I wonder what meat and how we can incorporate that meat into this dish? Any ideas anyone? I guess maybe cook chopped meat and the peppers together before adding over top of the Doritos. Possibly some chicken in chunks. Maybe even ground breakfast sausage.

Josh said:
Recipe sounds simple and delicious skyjerk. Definately going to try it. What temp do you set the oven on to melt the cheese? 350? I wonder what meat and how we can incorporate that meat into this dish? Any ideas anyone? I guess maybe cook chopped meat and the peppers together before adding over top of the Doritos. Possibly some chicken in chunks. Maybe even ground breakfast sausage.

I expect you could throw on some ground beef and maybe some salsa.

I used the broiler. I expect if you had more chips or more ingredients you would want to bake it instead. 350 sounds about right for that...

Looks awesome and it's so easy to adjust the heat by using different chilis or just a few more or less to make it suitable for anyone. I'll bet visitors would love to have those with a few cold beers, but probably not with Nagas! Could be really good with Chipotle.

Chiliac said:
Looks awesome and it's so easy to adjust the heat by using different chilis or just a few more or less to make it suitable for anyone. I'll bet visitors would love to have those with a few cold beers, but probably not with Nagas! Could be really good with Chipotle.

Damn, my own thread got me days after I started it.

I'm hitting the store on the way home for chips and cheese and some ground beef!

Skyjerk said:
Damn, my own thread got me days after I started it.

I'm hitting the store on the way home for chips and cheese and some ground beef!
Haha nice! Yea I still need to wait for my habs to ripen but I think I may just hit up my friend Tim for some of his Thai Hots.

No pic of this round, and too bad too cuz it was a lot more elaborate than the last one.

To what was in the first round, add fresh diced jalapeno's to the Thai's, and some ground beef seasoned with ground anaheim and thai chile powder and garlic

This stuff was off the hook :hell:

Back