event ZestFest 2006

Hey Dan
We have booth 907 and we were told the Marriott Courtyard on Riverfromt Drive was a nice (and close) hotel, we actually booked our rooms there, I think we were told it was 109/per night.

Wait a minute... Then when is Houston... Three shows for the pricetag of one??? we might be able to combine them and make the trip worthwile.

T

Tina I know that the Houston Hot Sauce Festival is the weekend after Zest Fest. I dont think we are going to stay for that one, Its bad enough Zest Fest is the same week the kids start school. :)

onehottamale said:
Hey Dan
We have booth 907 and we were told the Marriott Courtyard on Riverfromt Drive was a nice (and close) hotel, we actually booked our rooms there, I think we were told it was 109/per night.

Excellent. We just got the Okay and are booked. Booth 1219 right next to Danny Cash and the boys :) We are now in the process of looking for a hotel. We are thinking about The Stockyards Hotel.

Dan@BLP Labels said:
Excellent. We just got the Okay and are booked. Booth 1219 right next to Danny Cash and the boys :) We are now in the process of looking for a hotel. We are thinking about The Stockyards Hotel.

Word on the street is that the Stockyards Hotel is mega-expensive, both for accomodations and for meals in their restaurant. Haven't heard any other recommendations, mind you, but that place is likely out of our budget for sure.

LinNJoe said:
Dan@BLP Labels said:

Word on the street is that the Stockyards Hotel is mega-expensive, both for accomodations and for meals in their restaurant. Haven't heard any other recommendations, mind you, but that place is likely out of our budget for sure.

Thanks for the heads up. We looked into it and we decided on staying at The Courtyard Marriott (thanks for the recommendation Lisa). It's only a couple blocks from the convention center and I heard downtown rocks. Plus it's only a 2.5 mle cab ride to The Stockyards area if everyone is, shall we say, having a coporate meeting in that area. :D

Tina.... ohhh not a good idea to bring the kiddos, you do realize I have 3 of them (11,9 and 3) It would be impossible to be at the show with all of them, they can stay home with Grandpa and have alot more fun 😉[/quote]

I have to agree! I don't remember anyone having their kids there. Oops...CaJohn did! But he's in the early 20s :)

MSK said:
OHT...

Girl if you have a booth next to Danny Cash, all I can say is be ready to ROCK!

We have the booth next to Danny Cash and I think CaJohn is really close also. Mike and I are really looking forward to this show. We have been wanting to do this one for a while.

onehottamale said:
Dont think it matters where we are too much, we will find everyone, or visa versa :) cant wait

I think you're right. Every one seems to congregate sooner or later. You girls are smack dab in the middle of it all with your booth, aren't you?

AARRGGHH... All rooms sold out at the Courtyard Marriott. Not to mention that they are $189.00/night. Time to tkeep looking :shock:

Tina Brooks said:
OHT... do what we do, take the kids out of school... Think of the education such a show will give them!

T
We were going to bring our youngest son (15 Years old) but he is on the High School Football team and the world would have to implode before we could get him to miss a practice let alone skip a game.

Not even the bribe of letting him help with the drive down on his newly aquired driving permit swayed him.
:shock:
Pam

Back