event Zestfest 2012

Hell Aj, we can partake this weekend. I got yer drinks Friday night if you come out with us!

I'm too sneaky for a call to a bondsman!
Stick and move, stick and move

I have been known to puke in my days...
Gotta find a place where we can get some menudo the following morning/afternoon, when we awaken from our drunken stuper

Well, this trip isn't starting out well. We were supposed to be landing by 5:45 PST, flight was cancelled, we're now flying out at 5:45 to Seattle, then SanFran, le3aving SanFran @ 12.30 AM, arriving in DFW @ 5.40 AM.

And to top it off, the restaurant in this little po-dunk airport is colsed, can't even get a beer!

I would love to come Friday night Cory, but I am not leaving Irving...gonna attend the banquet then probably go back to the hotel and crash...go to the show Saturday then mid afternoon, split and go to a friend of mines house down south of Fort Worth for a little pickin' and grinnin'...

@Ann...they are just teasing you Ann...making you look forward to your destination...

85% of booth setup....Done.
14 beers consumed yesterday....Done.
Passed out from exhaustion at 9pm....Done.

Ready to do it all over again today (albeit a much later crash time)....Done.

Yesterday couldn't have gone better. Pallet arrived before we did with NO damage. When I found out UPS was the carrier, waves of abject fear raced through my nerves (UPS pretty much sucks 99% of the time with damage). Booth setup was a breeze with an empty hall, and I helped, or should I say stupervised (with beer in hand) Intensity Academy with their setup.The area we're in has a ton of the crazier people in the industry, and proves to be a loud and completely chaotic den of iniquity, just the way I like it.

It'll be nice sitting in our booth today, consuming massive quantiites of canned enebriation devices, watching the vendor-based masses flood the loading dock. Perhaps gladitorial combat will break out, as the many vendors battle each other for hand carts and pallet jacks. One can only hope.

85% of booth setup....Done.
14 beers consumed yesterday....Done.
Passed out from exhaustion at 9pm....Done.

Ready to do it all over again today (albeit a much later crash time)....Done.

Yesterday couldn't have gone better. Pallet arrived before we did with NO damage. When I found out UPS was the carrier, waves of abject fear raced through my nerves (UPS pretty much sucks 99% of the time with damage). Booth setup was a breeze with an empty hall, and I helped, or should I say stupervised (with beer in hand) Intensity Academy with their setup.The area we're in has a ton of the crazier people in the industry, and proves to be a loud and completely chaotic den of iniquity, just the way I like it.

It'll be nice sitting in our booth today, consuming massive quantiites of canned enebriation devices, watching the vendor-based masses flood the loading dock. Perhaps gladitorial combat will break out, as the many vendors battle each other for hand carts and pallet jacks. One can only hope.

I would expect nothing else Creator. Rock on.

Well, it's 11:00am local time. We arrived at the hotel at 7:00am local time after a 24 hour trip, got about 3 hours sleep. The 'Kid is still snoozing for as long as I can let him. But it's about time to head out and try to find our products, then off to the show.

If I get some good pics today, I'll start another thread with pics and updates from the show to make it easy for others to follow the action.

Hey Ann, wish we were there! Take it easy, don't stress out. Things will all come together. Make sure you spend some time with Bruce and Cindy, (Cin Chili), tell Aunt Cindy we love her and miss her. Also make sure to ask people for help if you need it. I hope you guys have a great show, and bring back a Golden Chile!

leaving tomorrow morning,cant wait to eat some heat,and meet yall. defcon my wife is extreme with the heat ,so save a hit of some fire. ann see you tomorrow after noon. ZEEEEESSSSTTTTTTT FFFFFFEEEEESSSSSTTTTTT!!!!!

I know... My mom is coming over around lunch to take the kiddos and then we are packing up and heading North! I'm SUPER excited about this weekend!

Back