event Zestfest 2012

I say we need to start a PM chain of phone numbers, so we can text each other, or call, and let everyone know where we are. How about I send sicman's number with my own to the next person, then when it's done...like gets back to sicman, he can send to all of us so we have the numbers.

Sound like a plan?

I'll be easy to spot...I look like Stone Cold Steve Austin has a younger brother that quit working out a year or so ago, wearing a THP shirt.

today, we tried about 38 or 39 items...I would have bought about 5 of them today...so the 4 from yesterday plus the 5 from today....hmmmm...I better bring a wheeled cooler...

remember when I asked about bringing a wheeled cooler? :cool: guess what I got~~~~ :lol:

AJ, I know you can't tell us in detail, but were they all the same heat range or style of sauce? or was it a variety?

Cool Aj, I will be there around 10 bugging Ann for a few...

(see reply above)

I say we need to start a PM chain of phone numbers, so we can text each other, or call, and let everyone know where we are. How about I send sicman's number with my own to the next person, then when it's done...like gets back to sicman, he can send to all of us so we have the numbers.

Sound like a plan?

I'll be easy to spot...I look like Stone Cold Steve Austin has a younger brother that quit working out a year or so ago, wearing a THP shirt.

GO for it LB! Put me on the list. You can do that in PM, invite others to join conversation--- I already have cory_huck on the cell~

Oh! And I've been told Jamie Lee Curtis looks like me. ;)

Cory, did you ever get all your tickets?

and you can pm my number out to the group.. my number is on my business cards ,t-shirts,website,so it doesnt matter who has it

well, if they cancel it, I got dibs on the test samples....
Well, considering we didn't enter anything this year (personal choice), if they had cancelled, sh*t, I'd still flydown (non-refundable airline tkts), and we would've hung out for the entire weekend, with a 1600 pound booth of happiness.

Well, considering we didn't enter anything this year (personal choice), if they had cancelled, sh*t, I'd still flydown (non-refundable airline tkts), and we would've hung out for the entire weekend, with a 1600 pound booth of happiness.

:rofl:
My first thought was- "can you imagine the condition of the loo after THAT?!?!???"

rhubarbrhubarbrhubarb

t-minus 12:40 hours to lift off. Still scrambling, had to go to the local copy store since one label didn't get done in time, have to find a post office on the way to the airport to ship a package DownUnder........

sheesh! I need a drink just thinking about it all!

Safe Travels, everyone, see you soon!

Ann, I just have the one ticket that you are helping me out with. Still looking for one more for my bride, and my cousin decided that he will be attending with us (He owns a restaurant), but he can/will buy a ticket, so no worries there. We can buy the tickets, I just wanted to send more money there...

[sub]check PM[/sub]

[sub]We're Outa Here! 4WD through the 10" of new snow that came down yesterday.[/sub]

I'm jinxed!!! Sort of...just closed on the new house and moving the household. Ain't gonna' make it to ZF. On top of that, tweeked mah back and knee moving heavy boxes and then fell off a step ladder yesterday and did a faceplant. Lovely. The new Blues Casa should be open for bidness next week. Adios Frisco, hola Oak Point/Little Elm.

AJ, I know you can't tell us in detail, but were they all the same heat range or style of sauce? or was it a variety?

well, as you know, everything was blind tested...only in a cup with a number on it...there were four judging tables...Judy took all the entries and split them into 4 categories so each table would get a different taste test and still be able to cover the 1000 odd entries in the three days...as far as heat goes, our table onlhy got one sauce that I gave an 8/10 to for heat...there were three others I gave 6s to and the rest got 2-4s

personally, I only gave about 4 or 5 items 10s across the board...and the taste range was from dirty old socks soaked in vinegar to some of the most superb tasting stuff I have had...I think my favorite of all was a chipotle tasting fire roasted tomato barbque sauce...

our table judged about 40 items a 3 hour session and I judged two sessions...I was going to go today and judge this morning but PMed Judy early and said I wasn't going to drive over there during rush traffic because of the rain...I have had a little over 5" of rain at my house since yesterday evening....

In about an hour, I am off to eat crawfish...will be my second batch of the season....the first batch I got was last Thursday over at Big Sandy and they were delish...

I'm jinxed!!! Sort of...just closed on the new house and moving the household. Ain't gonna' make it to ZF. On top of that, tweeked mah back and knee moving heavy boxes and then fell off a step ladder yesterday and did a faceplant. Lovely. The new Blues Casa should be open for bidness next week. Adios Frisco, hola Oak Point/Little Elm.

Man, I hope you are ok! Damn TB.

and the taste range was from dirty old socks soaked in vinegar to some of the most

Can I use this in one of my reviews?

I'm alright. My chin feels like it has a golf ball sized lump but nuthin' visible. I went for the Oscar with mrs. blues and whipped out the sympathy card but she didn't buy it. She didn't want to hear it. Talk to the hand, the ring, or the finger...I'm well enough to move more crap around tomorrow and install all of our new appliances.

Drink heavily TB. The key is lots of fluids... :lol:

AJ, of course he does. We already talked about a get together when I come visit him.

whoa Cory...don't bite off more than you can chew son... :rofl:

Back