event Zestfest 2012

I will be the one that is dressed comfortably with a good pair of walking shoes... ;)

we need to make up some name tags for us THP members with your username so we can recognize everyone...anyone up for that?

I will be the one that is dressed comfortably with a good pair of walking shoes... ;)

we need to make up some name tags for us THP members with your username so we can recognize everyone...anyone up for that?

Better yet...surely someone here is in the T-shirt biz...and I would imagine THP would let us borrow the logo...then print the username across the back...like a jersey...

capsidadburn....thanks for that link. I'd seen that page but there didn't seem to be a general questions email address so I didn't want to trouble them. I swiftly changed my mind and emailed the customer service one :) I'm hoping they are there as I want to stock up and I've heard horror stories about their mailorder handling.

I think that I am going to be there too....That is, if I can get the haul pass from momma!

well, if you can't get a hall pass, kidnap her sweet patootie, cuz not everything at zestfest will fry your face off. There are lots of mild -to- mid-range sauces to be enjoyed. And as a last resort, pull out the SHOPPING card! She can go SHOPPING! For Hot Sauces and stuff~~~~

:lol: Hope to see you. Stop by booth 102 right inside the door.
SL

I'll have some nametags Printed with THP's logo (Thanks, Boss!) Come by our booth and pick one up.

I heard a rumor they supply free beer for the vendors? Is that True??? :woohoo:

I'll have some nametags Printed with THP's logo (Thanks, Boss!) Come by our booth and pick one up.

I heard a rumor they supply free beer for the vendors? Is that True??? :woohoo:

Nametags...cool! Well you know I'll be there. And if they supply free beer to the vendors, then I'll bring a chair, to sit down at your booth for the day...lol

Yea, the 'Kid (who's coming with me) and I were discussing the need to bring a cooler with wheels or not~

:cool:

Yea, the 'Kid (who's coming with me) and I were discussing the need to bring a cooler with wheels or not~

:cool:

I'll be there too...and the cooler with wheels isn't a bad idea...

food all weekend or just at the awards ceremony?
Beer during the awards ceremony, food during it too. I'm pretty sure they have breakfast for the vendors all 3 days. Contact Judy for the specifics.

But honestly, free beer for the vendors all weekend? They don't have a big enough storage facility.

Yea, I know, wishful thinking. :lol:

Thanks for the info, we'll see you there-

Back