event Zestfest 2012

Speaking of tickets, I probably won't use my awards presentation tickets, if someone wants them. (probably just be SL up there with a bucket load of trophies anyway)...but I don't wanna head out there 3 times in one week. I'll be judging earlier int he week, the I'm planning on spending the meat of the day on Saturday there as a touron.

(probably just be SL up there with a bucket load of trophies anyway)...but I don't wanna head out there 3 times in one week. I'll be judging earlier int he week, the I'm planning on spending the meat of the day on Saturday there as a touron.

I WISH! :lol: I only put 3 horses in the race, but am thinking of sliding a couple others in at the last minute.

Win-Lose or-Draw, come have a beer with us!

ps- I know what a touron is!

It'll be nice drinking the free beer with no pressure for once.

Well, I figure if I go in with the expectation of not winning anything, then I'll be pleasantly surprised if anything gets a mention.

Secretly hoping to take "best in show", but aren't we all~~~

There are SOOOO many good sauces, who's to say what's entered on any given year.....

so who is for sure going,me and the wife will be there if we can get all the kinks with the natives,and the farm worked out. ill know later this week.

ok? who else,i have lunchbox,and cory huck..... can you tell me about decent hotels,or do i have to spend a crap oad of money ? do any of you have guest houses?

ive slept in worse,lol. the wife is looking for hotels as i type this. still dont have all my things worked out,,i have to get a sitter for the natives,and a farm hand for the farm

PM sent

Ya know...this event would have been a good one for THP to advertise with...maybe next year we can plan ahead and those of us going can have shirts with the website, and be unofficial promo'ers.

that's a good idea Lunchbox. At least for this year, we have THP nametags. I know there are some folks reading but not posting, and I hope they stop by and get a THP nametag...,even if they haven't even registered yet. It will give everyone an easily recognized connection.

Back