I know U.S Residents only. Nonetheless I just want to Congratulate you for your big 1000 posts. Hooray!!! Maybe the next one you can include me in your seeds give away. :)

OK, A little patience yet. All the seeds have been bagged up, are going into the bubble pacs and will be dropped off to the PO on Friday. Got a lot going on tomorrow and cant drop them off then.
But, I am pretty satisfied with the final selection of seeds. and I think you all will be too.

Congrats on 1000 posts! I was going to jump on the offer but I already have way more than enough for this season alone and figured I'd let someone else take the spot. You'll just have to hit 2000 by next year :P

All packets are out the door as of this morning, sorry for the delay  but it was unavoidable. There are 3 packets with no description and that is because IDK what they are yet. 1 packet has 3 seeds. these are supposed to be a sweet pepper and they were, but they also had some mild heat. I found them to be very tasty and enough heat to be not boring. The other 2 are from Mexico. this years grow will render an identification.

Here's some teasers of what is coming,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbaAFQqEQAw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iko35EKzqSc

Also got the seeds today.
I love surprise seeds.
Will get them germinating tomorrow.

I hope I am able to be as generous when I hit 1000 posts.

I hope you all enjoy the peppers that will grow from those seeds.

Much of what I have been able to do is the direct result of generosity from this community. Another member on this forum (Karl Hendrix) chose to be very generous last year with his Monster seed giveaway. Many of the seeds now on the trains and this give away are indirectly from him and a few others of this forum.

Woo hoo got the seeds today. Thanks Capcom!!  

Mystery seeds...like a xmas present you have to wait 6 months for.  Must know their secrets!   

Xalapas Radical showing after soaking overnight in water and peroxide solution. Three seeds just hit the dirt with some others you sent. 

Well I've got 2 Super Chili plants going which I thought were supposed to be a mystery until I realized there are peppers called super chilis doh!  :rolleyes:   I also grew out a Serano, 2 Xalapas (one of which is already putting out some gigantic 6" pods), 2 Cumari do Para and a 2 Mystery peppers.  

CAPCOM, you have some fine seed stock there, all the plants are growing exceptionally strong!  

Now to the mystery peppers!   Anyone have a guess on these?  Plants are already at least 2 feet tall and branching out like crazy.  Pods are very small at this point, maybe an inch or two long and not quite a thick as a pencil.  Here's a couple pics:

G1mQmvFh.jpg
OhelQlBh.jpg

Thanks again CAPCOM, you da mang!  :clap:

Back