Good to hear.

Another recipient replied on another thread that he had neglected to grow a particular pepper this year and was pleased that one of the mystery peppers appeared to be exactly that variety.

If I were on my pc I could conduct a more extensive search and pinpoint what thread, but being on my phone makes that rather difficult.

CORRECTION! It was a pm and the pepper was De arbol.

CAPCOM said:
Good to hear.

Another recipient replied on another thread that he had neglected to grow a particular pepper this year and was pleased that one of the mystery peppers appeared to be exactly that variety.

If I were on my pc I could conduct a more extensive search and pinpoint what thread, but being on my phone makes that rather difficult.

CORRECTION! It was a pm and the pepper was De arbol.

Hey, that was me! I thought I heard ringing in my ears... If it ever stops raining and the sun comes out I'll post a better pic of that plant. It is absolutely LOADED with pods right now.
IMG_0403_zpsfgrtpzzc.jpg

It's the plant spilling out on to the lawn in the above shot. Who would've thought a de arbol could get top heavy enough to tip over?!
     Thanks again for the seeds, CAPCOM. As others have mentioned, they really are specimens of superior genetics - really robust, healthy, productive plants. And tasty, too! The poppers I made out of a bunch of the jalapeños were a big hit on the 4th! I can't wait until some of the serranos ripen up. They taste great green and are the biggest, most flavorful serranos I've ever had. I'll be saving and sharing seeds for all varieties for years to come!

Very cool.  I sense a bounty of De Arbol powder in my future!  

In just the past few days they have been setting pods at a furious pace.  There are a couple of bamboo supports for them to lean against but I may need something a little more heavy duty, possibly ratcheting tie-downs if they get as top heavy as Hybrid Modes!   :twisted:

Awesome looking plant H M 01. Been wet here as well, so I know what you are talking about. Been cool too, too cool for pepper plants to be epic. Not too late for a positive change though. My plants are short yet, but they are like a crouching leopard. Just waiting

Back