2008-2009 Seed Trading Parcel for USA

You got it Pablo...thanks for paricipating in this years parcel and the generous donations.

Cheezy Im sending it out tomorrow sorry for the delay between snow and work I've been nuts... I'll send you the list ahead of time

Sent today. Cheezy I dont have your email if you want I can send the updated list to you? I wasnt in a rush either but I dont want to hold things up either...ya know what I mean -

Cheezy you might not want to receive the package any more. Last time a big freak wind storm and you lost power for a week and now it comes and this big nasty snow storm. Next time might be the apocalypse.

No problem! I only wanted 3 varieties and 2 of them were out!:(

I just looked on the list AJ had posted here.

I do need to update what I added........;)

Hopefully AJ won't blow a circuit, but I just added all of the individually labeled left-overs from my trades this year.........

It roughly doubled the size of the cache. I labelled it "950-1000" Random Goodies, and I kept it completely seperate from the original parcel.

It is not neat, it is not orderly, it is in the 30 or so different handwritings of the people kind enough to send me stuff.

There are a ton of great seeds, I just thought that people could sift through that mess after they have made their careful selections from the parcel, kinda the icing on the cake.

By the way, I think I send it to Pepperfever. Need that ADDY my friend!;)

P.S. A BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE I TRADED WITH! IF YOU SEE A PACKET UNOPENED IT IS ONLY BECAUSE PEOPLE WERE TOO GENEROUS! I HAD MORE THAN I COULD POSSIBLY GROW.

I was doing the same Cheezy I only needed a few and others that were gone I chalked up for next year. I have more than enough except Rocoto's I may order them along with my tomatoes... So much planning for this years garden !! thanks to everyone !!!

cheezydemon said:
Hopefully AJ won't blow a circuit,.

why on earth would I blow a circuit cheezy...this parcel belongs to the participants...I figure the more the merrier

That might make Jackie (pepperfever) aggrevated.... :lol:

Nah I wouldn't be aggrevated lol. LD what kind of rocotos do you want? If plain red ones I have lots! You are sure welcome to the seeds, let me know. I'm like Cheezy, have lots of extras to put in the parcel so any new ones will have plenty more selection.

I would love any kind really ! I think they are a beautiful plant altogether mine just didnt blossom and fruit till it was to late last year.

Pm sent

I thought it would be fine AJ, it just isn't catalogued and checked off as neatly as the rest of the parcel.

Just a little anal engineer humor!;)

each day I get closer to retirement the harder it gets to ruffle my feathers.... ;)

Back