2008-2009 Seed Trading Parcel for USA

Mail still not running here.

You are right Pepper ridge!

The power outages here broke an all time record the last time I had the parcel.

The power outages this time broke that record...........

Lol, Oh well, we didn't lose power this time.

I will take a week of no power in the summer over 2 days without it when there's a foot of snow and ice on the ground!

I notice that my name is still on the list. Since I screwed up the flow of the package I promised that I would stay off of round #2. So AJ feel free to mark me off, or just let someone else have my spot. Thanks.

that's kind but not necessary...

IMO you are more than welcome to stay on if you wish...either way is fine with me GK..to me this is more of a laid back round since...

Agree with AJ this is more of a "fill-in" round -- some new seeds that are in after us. Shoot we all arent perfect. I am just as pleased we ARE having a second round this year !!!

pepperfever said:
Nah ... LD what kind of rocotos do you want? If plain red ones I have lots! You are sure welcome to the seeds, let me know. I'm like Cheezy, have lots of extras to put in the parcel so any new ones will have plenty more selection.

Thank you Jackie for being so generous... received them yesterday

Well I SUCK!!!!!

Sorry, I can claim the weather and mail stoppage as a distraction up to a point, and my training trip to columbus this week, (Mon-Thurs) but I still feel like an ass for leaving the parcel at home today when the roads are passable and the mail is running.

I WILL get it out Monday.

And I realize it is GO time for most people.

My sincere apologies!

Cheezy, it's ok, you have had an unusual amount of weather related events this past year......BUT I wore a path to the door waiting for the mail...lol just kidding you..I'll try to be patient a while longer.

pepperfever said:
Cheezy, it's ok, you have had an unusual amount of weather related events this past year......BUT I wore a path to the door waiting for the mail...lol just kidding you..I'll try to be patient a while longer.

You should get it by Friday!!

Enjoy, and thanks for the understanding.

I would be suspicious!

Twice in 1 parcel this jerk claims to have a "natural disaster" the day he recieves the parcel! Not likely!!! Right?!?

Well, I guess both occurrances made national headlines, but if it happens on the first leg next year, I will bow out!lol.

Just to say the seed parcel arrived yesterday, knew I could trust Cheezy...wow the parcel has grown and Cheezy has a very nice selection as well..some of the milder ones in there that I had wanted to try so thanks Cheezy for including them. I'm doing a bout with cellulitis in my leg so will probably not get the parcel moving again until Monday but be looking for it abf.

klyth said:
Am I next? That would be great news... I was hoping to get round 2 in time to plant in February!

abf is next and I'd have to check the list as to where it goes from there but hopefully you will get it in time for planting.

Back