event 2012 Northwest Chilefest- official thread

we need to finnish unpacking too, food and bedding is put away but all the gear still sittin in garage. missy slept most of today, so did the girls.

Not going to lie.. I wish I went.. But I let my husband and roommate go with my brother while I got to babysit. Now I'm a little sad :-( I wanted some of the pizza :-P

Salsalady. Anthony doesn't have the video... He was trying to find it but somehow wasn't saved.. He wanted to show me but I didn't get to see cause it disappeared

Ok so...by reading some of these posts and watching videos.. My brother is as smart as our dad for putting his fingers in his eyes after having touched/handled spicy food and my husband grew a pair and ate spice foods, ooh so very proud..lol! And hh.. I CAN'T eat spicey foods anymore since I roe my stomach lining so don't give me crap lol! Ok I'm off to bed!

Tore

Congratulaions to BigCedar and HabaneroHeat81! Brandon and Aaron both won a bottle of Pure Evil, a Pure Evil t-shirt and a couple other bottles of hot sauce.

As you can see in the video, it took about 2 minutes for people to start to react. And the 5 minute later one, really shows the body's reactions.

Man, you guys did it up right. Almost as good as Texans! <runstothetornadoshelterforcover>

j/k

that was a MASSIVE table of pods.

How come no pork pics????

Is it too cold for mosquitoes up there?

I was elbow deep in the pulling process. I couldn't take pictures of myself doing that.
However, there are some out there that did get some pictures of me pullin the pork.
i'm sure they'll pop up here in the next couple days!

There were a couple mosquitos around, but I never got bit. I drink hhwiskey.

meanwhile-in-ireland-soup-of-the-day-whiskey.jpg

Still waiting for the video of me trying the two drop pure evil... Now I know that it wasn't like the guys in the challenge, but for my first time trying something that hot, I thought that I handled it pretty good. Next year I will enter the contest not sure how long I will last but I'm going to at least try. I had a blast, and am looking forward to mexperimenting. With trying pure evil cookies

Dude! You took that Pure Evil like a Pro!!!! :)

And look at this.....Here You Are!!!!!!!! :D

Keep us posted with the future evil cookies! THAT could be fun!!!!! :dance:

Still waiting for the video of me trying the two drop pure evil... Now I know that it wasn't like the guys in the challenge, but for my first time trying something that hot, I thought that I handled it pretty good. Next year I will enter the contest not sure how long I will last but I'm going to at least try. I had a blast, and am looking forward to mexperimenting. With trying pure evil cookies
:welcome: , Chuck! Glad you signed on!
You are the master of the 'pure evil drops for a newcomer' category!

I know I'm a blond, but I don't remember meeting a "Chuck". I DO have a video I'm trying to get off of the cell phone of a teenager of a capsaicin noobie.....

edit- btw, pure evil cookies ROCK! Last year, when we were sending out test batches, a lady made some Pure Evil Snickerdoodle Cookies and sent me a couple in the mail. In the PO parking lot I opened the box and Salsakid was sitting in the front seat. "Oh, how nice...cookies..." I said....

"COOKIES!" says salsakid as he grabs the package out of my hand and takes a big 'ol bite. A couple chews in, and he slows down, gets this "look" on his face and he says...

"Pure Evil Cookies??? Are you serious?!?? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE??????"

Priceless! :cool:

true story~

:rolleyes:

nevermind edit backspace

it's all good~

http://m.youtube.com/index?client=mv-google&gl=US&rdm=ma79fy61i#/results?q=kyliesocute2002

Anthony.. (sl that would be chuck) lol.. Took half a vial of pe on a dessert pizza from pizza hut (my loving brother bought to bribe me into watching kids Thursday) but my phone wouldn't let me record more then a min at a time, they are all on YouTube bit this site is the end results...

Back