• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

7 pot Jonah x Pimenta da Neyde

Terravexti said:
I would love to grow them as well. I was looking around for a purple chili to grow next year and a purple type of 7pod would be awsome!
Hey Terra. Your inbox is full! If I've missed anybody let me know!

I've started an F2 7JPN seedling that has a purple stem :) .

If you have any seeds left, I'll take a few.  I'll only grow one or two plants so I don't need that many.  I completely understand if you're all tapped for this season.

Thanks

Ignite said:
If you have any seeds left, I'll take a few.  I'll only grow one or two plants so I don't need that many.  I completely understand if you're all tapped for this season.

Thanks

I gotta do a seed count (sending a lot of seeds out) and the holidays are coming up. I'll figure out what's going on after the holidays (I have 3 Christmas parties to go to, lol). I hope I'll have extras to send you.

Dulac said:

I gotta do a seed count (sending a lot of seeds out) and the holidays are coming up. I'll figure out what's going on after the holidays (I have 3 Christmas parties to go to, lol). I hope I'll have extras to send you.

Perfectly fine.  Enjoy the holidays!

illWill said:
These look sweet! If you end up having extras, let me know, I have a lot to trade. :)

Sure thing. I'll notify everyone if I have extras once I recount the seeds.

That is a wonderful looking plant you have there Dulac. And I must say one of the most creative crosses I've seen. I tried crossing a PDN and got dead seeds ):

So if you have a few left to share I would love to help you in stabalizing this beauty.

smileyguy697 said:
I got some in the dirt ryan! Thanks man! Cant wait to see what that f1 cross you made does.

Me either! So far I have a variegated F2 purple plant growing in an LED Aerogarden. The foliage seems a little less purple, but maybe it's because of the artifical lighting. I just planted 6 more.

RalphTheChilihead said:
Do you still have seeds if these? I would love to grow this.

Dia Atton said:
That is a wonderful looking plant you have there Dulac. And I must say one of the most creative crosses I've seen. I tried crossing a PDN and got dead seeds ):

So if you have a few left to share I would love to help you in stabalizing this beauty.

I still have enough seeds guys :). Just send me SASBEs. I got infertile seeds from my Thai x Primo cross :( . I was very disappointed. They even look malformed.

Everyone who sent me a SASBE let me know via Email if it came back to you with seeds. I've lost track of everyone, but sent out all the SASBEs I received.

Here is what my F2 looks like so far:

12099014136_6c9ce816a9_z.jpg

illWill said:
Still have any? I'd love to get in on these

Yup, send me a SASBE.

Back