7pot bubblegum

with the understanding that you;d also need to do your best to isolate to help it become more stabilize

seeds told to me to be not shared i will honor...

Have sent the king a PM been talking to him on this for a while he had some great looking pods a shame his plant got damages. Hope to get some seeds. And maybe a few pods some time before winter thanks for all the replies. This should be a neat one to grow out. Hope to be able to get some true pods and share with other folks next year.

Jason

I alteady have a sprout from KING's pods. What is it now F3? Even so I loved the pod so I'll try to stabilize as others will too and share.

Regardless if it's still unstable people on eBay sell bell pepper seeds as "worlds hottest", and there's no way anyone can stop someone selling seeds as "x" strain. Hopefully we can start a thread here for those growing it and working on stabilizing it.

, Walter

Thanks guys have some seeds found but still looking for a few pods if any one comes up with any no big hurry I will start a few seeds but most will be Feb when I start them. Excited to get some seeds but would love a few pods to try.

Jason

Sir denniz..i message you but its npt going through..id like to have some bbg seeds..can i have it all..thank you.

KiNGDeNNiZ said:
with the understanding that you;d also need to do your best to isolate to help it become more stabilize

seeds told to me to be not shared i will honor...

But with this pepper being still in a sense being unstable, wouldn't you still have different phenotypes/hybrids from different growers growing and then isolating what they think this pepper should look like ? 

Be is a sense the ole saying about beauty in the eye of the beholder, or in this case the person isolating their seeds.

Your pods are looking awsome.

I have a three of these plants growing and see a consistency of pod shape in two of the plants but in another I don't.

roper2008 said:
Denniz, what do these bubblegum 7 pots taste like?
nothing near bubbalicious...different taste... licking the pepper instant heat.. i ate a piece took 15 seconds before i even felt like i ate a pepper

Can't wait to grow some of those will be glad to get the seeds from you. Those looks really cool. Now back to watching Shark Week.

Jason

I got 3 of my seeds to germinate from the pod I had.They just broke ground yesterday so hopefully they make it and I find the right pheno.

Not to hi-jack, but I dont get this not sharing business, or not being able to sell a few pods of the plant I grew if I can recoup some cost

Monsanto spends multi millions on r &d, lawyers, insurance for liability, and has patents, that I understand, but this behavior of the forum has been baffling me, some want to hold power over some seeds and pods

I bet if I got seeds here for free, grew some pods, and my 74 year old neighbor tried one, and it freaked him out so bad that his already failing heart gave out, that attitude of power would change asap

Not to hi-jack, but I dont get this not sharing business, or not being able to sell a few pods of the plant I grew if I can recoup some cost

Monsanto spends multi millions on r &d, lawyers, insurance for liability, and has patents, that I understand, but this behavior of the forum has been baffling me, some want to hold power over some seeds and pods

I bet if I got seeds here for free, grew some pods, and my 74 year old neighbor tried one, and it freaked him out so bad that his already failing heart gave out, that attitude of power would change asap

Folks are sharing and selling I have a few seeds I got from some one here and some more on the way hope to have some pods soon. I do agree that a few are not wanting to spread the love but generally ask and you shall receive. Good folks here.

Jason

If all these seeds aren't spoken for, I would love to get my hands on some. I got a new hydro system to use as a demo at the store and have been looking for some cool seeds to start for it. I would only grow this strain so it will be isolated. 

Thanks,
Scott

Back