• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

7pot-Rennie

Interesting. I wonder if it is just a variation of what is already about?? That pod certainly is Cool looking almost looks like a red version of my yellow 7pot/pods in shape and skin texture.

Most likely is just a variation, by naming it we could keep track of who we gave it to. Easier to keep up with.

Nothing more.

When we get some ripe pods we will distribute some freebie seeds. Also the 2 previosly mentioned vendors should have seeds down the road.

Make sure to send some seeds my way so they can grow near this beauty!

post-7027-0-46381700-1349635758_thumb.jpg

i have a hydro bucket with this peppers name on it for next season! hopefully i can get it to 6'X6'!i have a struggling seedling in the bucket now, hoping it survives and when the weather warms up it will explode with growth!

Interesting. I wonder if it is just a variation of what is already about?? That pod certainly is Cool looking almost looks like a red version of my yellow 7pot/pods in shape and skin texture.
Yeser, a while back I bought some yellow 7s that kinda looked like that. This Rennie7 in the picture was a little on the heavy side... weighing in at a little over 1/2oz , 14.3grams to be exact. Some of my heavier pods have been out of my one Yellow 7 plant that are on average of 22grams witch is a little over 3/4 of an once.

heres a pic of one of my biggest yellow7, that by the way look very different than the once I bought a while back.
imagejpeg_2_157_zpsc306c698.jpg

Make sure to send some seeds my way so they can grow near this beauty!

post-7027-0-46381700-1349635758_thumb.jpg
Hey Joyner , nice pic there buddy... is that one of yer Jonahs ?

Very cool looking pod! Glad you where able to grow it Tex16. You are a stand up guy. :D Does it have good yields? Keep up the good work buddy.

Very cool looking pod! Glad you where able to grow it Tex16. You are a stand up guy. :D Does it have good yields? Keep up the good work buddy.
Thanks for the kind words Steven... well the plants were started a little late. They been through flux whether most November and what we've had December, 85°f the following day 50°f and crazy winds. The plants had chingos of flowers but dropped most , the plants do show signs of stress but even thou one plant set 5 pods.
The one I gave to armac was doing way better.

Back