• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

A really simple quiz

Hot Canuck said:
TV remotes are not dishwasher safe...It must be a woman's toy that you are referring to, you naughty girl...:shocked:

Well, yeah

This friend of mine took me to this toney adult bookstore when I was in Florida a while back. As I stood before this..this...Wall O'Vibrators, reading the labels, there was a line of pastel colored faux penises that said in big, bouncy lettering "Top Rack Dishwasher Safe!". Apparently that's an important feature.

There was a sale table in the middle of the store, and it had this ginormus rubber dildo on it. I picked it up and dropped into a batter's stance, and swung it a few times chanting "Batterbatterhey! batterbatterhey!" Everyone in the store looked and laughed, then they quickly pulled their hats down and turned their collars up so no one would see them in the adult bookstore.

Back