• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

A really simple quiz

bent - no toxins in my water, & no I dont wear tin foil to block waves, nor 100% believe that earth is being visited by aliens.

socks are not a luxury item in usa
the answer RB wants is 4
BUT you dont NEED to pull out anymore socks if the 1st 2 socks match!
& you dont NEED to pull out anymore socks if the 2 socks match out of 3 socks!

now how many socks would you need to pull out in darkness to have those 2 socks match & match the outfit you plan on wearing that day ? :rolleyes: :lol:

I know you can make fire on a wooden boat, already said that.

that noahs ark question is asking what are the numbers of animals on the ark for each sex.
like asking, how many male animals are on the ark, or
how many female animals are on the ark.
the answer would be how many species of aniamls did noah bring onto the ark.
unless you know how many animals were brought onto the ark, that question can not be answered (well that'd be the answer though)

As for the Noah's Ark question are you saying he built cages for the animals as well as the Ark? How come the Dove got free then?

RB - I looked & I'm only 4 years older than you.
I picked the wrong words - cages/pens - I meant & should of said stalls. they made stalls to keep animals in back in those days so I dont see why noah wouldnt make stalls to contain the animals as best as he could on the ark.

the dove didnt escape, noah let it free to find land & if the dove came back there was no land to be found yet.

chilehunter said:
the dove didnt escape, noah let it free to find land & if the dove came back there was no land to be found yet.

LOL, I found that out as soon as I logged off from someone 19 years younger than me :oops:
and then tried to question how Noah managed to catch the lions and how he managed to tell the sex of some animals. I think I'll take the bible to bed with me tonight :P

Ha Ha, a kid that's obviously read the bible and I don't think he's even religious, I think even my 3 year old nephew knows more about Noah's ark than me.

rainbowberry said:
Ha Ha, a kid that's obviously read the bible and I don't think he's even religious, I think even my 3 year old nephew knows more about Noah's ark than me.
And your Dad's a teacher. :surprised:
Oh well, it's never too late (or too hard) to learn. :)

Yeah a Geography teacher so I think that's why I never showed much interest in it. Also I went to a Catholic school so I should really know the bible.

* Religion :shh:

:( I wasn't the easiest pupil. Your school years are so precious though and I was luckily I came out alright despite being a nightmare child. I'd love to go back and do it all again though but be a real swot, I loved school.

lol don't talk to me about school, I dropped out.
I did take a class in the university later, but I had to do a "preparatory program" first.

Omri said:
lol don't talk to me about school, I dropped out.
I did take a class in the university later, but I had to do a "preparatory program" first.

You know, you're about the 5th or 6th guy and the third nationality that I know who does computer work but dropped out of school. I'm not sure if that's because of the inflexibility of most formal education systems, or you're all a bunch of really smart rebels!

All I can say is school isn't for everyone. I can't honestly say I learned even the simplest thing in school.

I work on a computer all day too and guess what? I was told to leave the school I was at (a nice way to put being expelled) and never took any exams. I took them later on but wish I'd just done them when I was meant too.

rainbowberry said:
I work on a computer all day too and guess what? I was told to leave the school I was at (a nice way to put being expelled) and never took any exams. I took them later on but wish I'd just done them when I was meant too.
That's what I was trying say... the two of us are exactly the same! soulmates... :lol:

Back