• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

A tiny pepper packs a big punch...

The picture doesn't do these little evil pods justice, Spongey600 gave them to me on his visit last week.

Three people have tried them, one near hallicinated, one felt he left his body, and yours truly has huge respect for them, I only ate about 1/3rd of one.

The picture is kind of bad, but they are about the size of a pea, see penny in the top left for comparison.

I compared them to some of my small scorpions and they look very similar.

I am hoping by the heat will give others some clue as to what they are.

My buddy at work said the heat was still there 45 minutes later it sort of come and go.

Does this sound familiar to anyone ?

Rhody...

IMG_0108.jpg
Chiltepins

Look like Chiltepins to me. Those little buggers can be quite hot - like 100,000 SHU
I remember the first time I ate one in Mexico - I was like "helado, por favor!" (they were pickled or something in a dish at the bar)

Picked out of the wild in MX, I think they fetch somewhere around a zillion dollars per pound.

BTW - do you have genetics available for those?

FarmerGuy,

I would like to say you are correct but these are way hotter than 100,000 scoville.
I have had bhuts, trinidad scorpions, brain strains, and moruga's and these are in the scorpion or brain category for sure.
One more thing, the tiny pods appeared to have no open center, no placenta, and no seeds.

Rhody...

FarmerGuy,

I would like to say you are correct but these are way hotter than 100,000 scoville.
I have had bhuts, trinidad scorpions, brain strains, and moruga's and these are in the scorpion or brain category for sure.
One more thing, the tiny pods appeared to have no open center, no placenta, and no seeds.

Rhody...

Weird!!!!! I would love to somehow get a tissue sample and clone it. That is extremely badass! Little tears of fury.

they may be "MA' WIRI WIRI a species that comes from Guyana

they are small like those and really pack a wallop!! but they taste incredable!!
one of my favorite i have alot of favorites

they sure do look like um

thanks your friend Joe

they may be "MA' WIRI WIRI a species that comes from Guyana

they are small like those and really pack a wallop!! but they taste incredable!!
one of my favorite i have alot of favorites

they sure do look like um

thanks your friend Joe

Aj,

I really trust your opinion, I will take some good picks of these outdoors today on the railing, and I will ask Spongeman to wrack his brain
and think about where he got them from.

Any pepper that you leave you body from an/or almost hallucinate from is worth investigating, no ?

Will post better pics later...

Rhody...

Aj,

I really trust your opinion, I will take some good picks of these outdoors today on the railing, and I will ask Spongeman to wrack his brain
and think about where he got them from.

Any pepper that you leave you body from an/or almost hallucinate from is worth investigating, no ?

Will post better pics later...

Rhody...

yes you can end up with an out of body experience with wiri wiri, i remember the first time my Guyanese friend let me try a frozen fresh one that her relatives smuggled back from Guyana , it was a mix of pain and pleasure all rolled into one!!! :fireball: :drooling:

thanks by the way wiri wiri is chinence

thanks your friend Joe

AJ,

Here is a close up look at them, shot outdoors high shutter speed, decent depth of field.

Wiri wiri eh ?! So what is there scoville rating, ? Second, how can they reproduce without seeds, and third, why the small pods I have almost all flesh ?

I will cut one open later to show you... These things are evil and in a very small package.

Thanks...

Rhody...

AJ,

Here is a close up look at them, shot outdoors high shutter speed, decent depth of field.

Wiri wiri eh ?! So what is there scoville rating, ? Second, how can they reproduce without seeds, and third, why the small pods I have almost all flesh ?

I will cut one open later to show you... These things are evil and in a very small package.

Thanks...

Rhody...

the stem is too fat to be Wiri wiri and a little to wrinkly so im gonna say there not wiri wiri

gonna have to ask spongy

let us know

thanks your friend Joe

I can almost guarantee you there non developed brainstrains or butch t's. Mine were caused by not feeding for a while and it was on low nutes and stunted them severely.

Cut one open probably no seeds or possibly 1 or black dots inside.

I had a whole table full of them I ended up ditching but they packed a punch. I have a picture around or 3 large brainstrains and 30 small ones that looked JUST like that.

AJ,

Are you ready for this ? If the pods don't hold seeds, how does this plant reproduce ?

Jester,

I just read your post, stunted pods due to lack of neuts, water make sense, but man are these little things evil...

I am pretty sure Spongeman doesn't know either but I will pass along your observation.

Rhody... :!:

Back