Airing of "CHOPPED" on Food Network

Food Network

We'll use spoilers!

:tear:

hmmmm 3 hrs later????

....just watched...will wait to comment so as not to spoil it for the other west coasties...

Great exposure for HBD and you did your thang.

Comment away I am going to stay out of this thread until I watch it.

I have Comcast who plays everything late. Cupcake Wars is on until 9 then at 9 an older "Chopped" at 10 the new one.

Like I said there's plenty of other threads for me to play with. Be back after I watch it.

Yes we saw you too in the intro. :)

Yes we saw you too in the intro. :)

Yes you did!! OMG I was so nervous they didn't tell me I was going to be in it until they told me to sit down! My mom was very proud also, as we filmed in her kitchen...which she had cleaned for hours, including polishing the cabinets lol!!!

xo

Way cool. That Steak looked goood, I like my plate to turn red.
I wish you could have slipped a couple of those judges 1or 2 T-Scorps. I don't watch that show because of the judges, but I watched because you guys were there. Way to represent! GO HBD's!!!

Johnny, you did an awesome job! And I must say that I think you were robbed. Your main course was easily the best one created. In my opinion, the judges even gave it the most praise. I was shocked when they didn't keep you through the dessert round. Nevertheless, you represented Chiliheads well. :clap:

Well Done, Johnny, Nice to see some chiles in the mix also. Ya done good, and got some good exposure for HBD.
:clap:

yep- nice job! no shame in losing to either of those two...

i thought the baskets were more palatable and the competition stronger than i usually see on Chopped!

I watch the show with regularity - yes, I need to get a life - and I feel the judges have a hidden agenda. They seem to favor those that have a "different" lifestyle. The winner couldn't go 3 sentences without stating she had a girlfriend. :scared:
Just my opinion.

Johnny was up against some stiff competition. That girl had some skills but I thought her ego was gonna lose it for her. And I can't really agree with you on the siding cerberus. They had one show where the guy wanted to help his dying dad, made a great dish and lost to an arrogant ass because his technique was off. Its all about technique and knowledge.

Back