Airing of "CHOPPED" on Food Network

I think Johnny did well. Im glad they chose someone that they didnt necessarily like her attitude but chose based on skills. I doubt her romantic choices had anything to do with it. It still got Johnny and HBD's name out there, which I hope futuristically profits him more than the 10,000 prize. AWESOME job anyway Johnny. I like how they responded to the main dish's sauce lol THEY are definitely not chili heads hehe

Johnny was by far the coolest person on the show. I just wish we would have got to see him make a dessert sauce.

I think Johnny did well. Im glad they chose someone that they didnt necessarily like her attitude but chose based on skills. I doubt her romantic choices had anything to do with it. It still got Johnny and HBD's name out there, which I hope futuristically profits him more than the 10,000 prize. AWESOME job anyway Johnny. I like how they responded to the main dish's sauce lol THEY are definitely not chili heads hehe
I thought he did well to. I don't know alot about his background but from what I saw it seemed that he does not have a restaurant background which put him at a MAJOR disadvantage. So considering, he did awesome!! And yes, i agree the exposure will probably keep him busy for a while...so he ultimately wins!

Johnny was by far the coolest person on the show. I just wish we would have got to see him make a dessert sauce.
Def! By far!!

Here's a link to the episode:

http://www.tv-links.eu/_gateway.html?data=MzE0NzgwMg==

Just watched it now! Great job Johnny! Your entree dish looked amazing! I'm with SD, I like my plate to be red when I eat red meat, I would of devoured what you created. The judges seemed quite impressed with your sauces as well :D Was fun to see a chili head on the show, It looked like a fun experience!

Thanks everyone for the support and checking out the show. I had so much fun with it! I was pretty nervous the first round, not knowing how the time would go and getting used to the pantry....once the 2nd round came about it was a BLAST!!!! I was able to have some fun with it being I didn't set my goals too high. My goals were simple: don't get chopped first, don't make anything that they say sucks, and squeeze HBD in there. The feedback, and doing what i did against some extraordinarily talented chefs, for me was a huge accomplishment!
Thanks again to y'all!

Back