for-sale Ajijoes super seed sale has ended permanantly

finally narrowed down the list to 11 that i really want, i sent you an email with the varieties :dance:
OK WHEN YOUR READY
PLEASE SEND YOUR SASBE WITH PAYMENT AND A COPY OF YOUR ORDER TO

JOE STERNER
216 S. FULTON ST 2ND FLR
ALLENTOWN PA 18102

THANKS YOUR FRIEND jOE

Why do I have "0 warning points" on my post? What's this about?

That shows how close to being Banned from the forum you are -- each of your posts will show that but only you can see it everyone else sees the same thing on each of their posts but others can not see it. You start with 0 and if you receive warnings for doing things against the Forum rules it will increase each time and once you have a certain amount your account is banned (Not sure what the limit is and IIRC a warning stays for 12 months) So nothing to worry about there unless you see it rising and normally you will be notified why you were given the warning if it happens.

That shows how close to being Banned from the forum you are -- each of your posts will show that but only you can see it everyone else sees the same thing on each of their posts but others can not see it. You start with 0 and if you receive warnings for doing things against the Forum rules it will increase each time and once you have a certain amount your account is banned (Not sure what the limit is and IIRC a warning stays for 12 months) So nothing to worry about there unless you see it rising and normally you will be notified why you were given the warning if it happens.

Thanks for explaining that to me JDFan.

Back