for-sale Ajijoes super seed sale has ended permanantly

Just got my packaging stuff to send out to ya... Those little baggies seem to be exclusively sold to drugs dealers where I live and not for anyone else; it took me a few hours to find them! I'll have it in the mail ASAP!!! Thanks ajijoe!

Just got my packaging stuff to send out to ya... Those little baggies seem to be exclusively sold to drugs dealers where I live and not for anyone else; it took me a few hours to find them! I'll have it in the mail ASAP!!! Thanks ajijoe!
lol i get mine at Walmart when i have to buy them, but many time the drug dealers get the good sizes first, man talk about Entrepreneurial spirit (not!!)LOL

thanks your Friend Joe

Wooooo! Will have SASBE in the mail today. Thanks Joe; pouring over your seed list was a real kick in the pants!

Still selling?
Sent email for list, but must have ended up in your spam folder.
If I missed the boat, I'll try to catch the next one.
The respect shown from old members to your offerings puts you on my "A" list for future purchases.
Thanx.

Great to see you are back in action again Joe!

Will have to get around to sending ya an email to say G'day and see what sort of list you have got happening :drooling:

Micca

Great to see you are back in action again Joe!

Will have to get around to sending ya an email to say G'day and see what sort of list you have got happening :drooling:

Micca
Gday my friend long time no hear from

thanks for popping in

your friend joe

Back