seed-train All aboard ( The next seed train)

already prepping the seeds im throwing in....the way i see it...i should get the train by next monday or midweek...good thing about being first few on the train is im in good hopes of seeing the train....bad thing is..i wont get to see the additions until it comes back to me again...already loving this forum and already so thankful to may others who have helped me get started....only negative to this is my lazy mailman gets to my house by 3ish...ill try to be quick and send it same day i get it....

Cuban. I'm staring at the last list Nmorris wrote. And I dont see you on the list. The one after me is ArgFlores. If he backed out. You're still nowhere near the list. Please check as let me know before you pm me with rude comments

80e7c21e.jpg

NICK. Am I missing something here. CUBaN is asking me to send the train his way after. I'm sending it to ArgFlores right. ?!

1. HH81HETTERHALF
2. MAFWIZ
3. KINGDeNNiZ
4. Argflores
5. 3/5 King
6. Jamison
7. Bluesgods
8.griff87
9. Durhan_Bull
10. loafers (by the way welcome to THP)
11. Melissa 77754
12. stc3248
13. jsschrstrcks
14. chef c
15. Sr. Beaver
16. gnarlyeggs
17. Pash
18. cory_huck
19. pinoypride83
20. nmorris279
21. CUBANSURFER
22.cpmansebo10

Cuban. I'm staring at the last list Nmorris wrote. And I dont see you on the list. The one after me is ArgFlores. If he backed out. You're still nowhere near the list. Please check as let me know before you pm me with rude comments

80e7c21e.jpg

NICK. Am I missing something here. CUBaN is asking me to send the train his way after. I'm sending it to ArgFlores right. ?!

You're right man. CUBAN, you are after me. Send me your info and I will get it out to you when I am done with it. We gotta follow the list as it is posted.

Hey everyone, just a heads up. HH81Betterhalf is going to be co-conducting this train. I've got a really busy week ahead of me, so I need the help. But, don't worry. I will get this package out tomorrow as promised so we can start rolling down the tracks.

Chooo choooo. Gonna talk to MAFWiz and get his addy so we can meet up and once he's done with the train I'll get it from him. I'll. Be quick and try to ship out the same day. 2 stops in one day!!!

Back