seed-train All aboard ( The next seed train)

dea904a5.jpg

I see you all talking about me. !! And I like it!!!

Mafwiz. I just wanted to sow the seeds by this weekend. That's all. Hahahah

Sorry the wife is having technical difficulties :crazy: The seeds made it here, but her dad came in town. We will have them out first thing in the morning.
There's a lot of seeds in there and we added fataliis, choc. Fataliis, aji joe hand gernade, peach habolokia, a few others I can't remember right now

Have great trip!
Aaron

MOrris..... just a couple. hHEeheheheh... i have the space to overwinter. and ive been pointed in the right direction to plant the seeds in the proper medium... yaknow in socal, we dont follow the 4 seasons.. we can have a summer in november for all i know... always greatful for the opportunity.. and NO.. im not planning to hijack... THEY CALL ME MR GLASS....melissa knows my addy.. she can find me if you guys ever suspected me... my plants are getting there.. cant really afford all the high end soils and equipment.. but little by little im upgrading..

PS.. ALASKA FISH fert SMELLS ass.... thanks shane and 3/5 king.... but hopefully they enjoy it...

Lol I know what you mean Kingdenniz...here in so Cal, we can pretty much grow all year round. we have to drive 2 hours to find snow :).

Yumyumyellow just say "add me"

Box going out in a couple hours. Sorry couldn't post yesterday ongoing internet issues suck!!!! Anywho....... keep on track we gotta recruit more passengers...... spread the word y'all!!!! :)

Sr is moving his spot, gnarleylegs is replacing him? Just checking w nm to verify

Yep, I cleared it with nmorris and he has made the change in the main list, all parties directly effected have been notified via PM. I don't want to be the cause of a hold up in progress while I'm moving from AZ to GA.

Add me!!! Please!!! I'll put in whatever I've got :) the keepers from this year will be mothers for next year so I don't need my seeds, also went Noah's ark so I can pure pollinate plants I want to save but not grow again right away and have a longer shelf life.

Hey, I'm game for some more fun. Please add me to this seed train. I too grow all year long, greenhouses and grow rooms rule! Just finished setting trays of Bradley's Bahamian, Barzillian Starfish, and Chocolate Naga Morich. Others are going in the ground, or should I say 5 to 7 gal pots, starting May first, just can't trust this North Georgia weather before then.

Sure hope I can make the magic number (for me at almost 70 years old) of growing 50 varieties this year. Most of that is due to generous THP members and PepperLover. Their seeds and service are second to NONE. A special thanks to Aji Joe, Jester Joker, Catherinew, well, just to many to mention by name, but you know who you are. You made this growing season possible.

Sr. Beaver where you moving in Georgia, we're up in Toccoa?

Curt

THE LIST:

1. HH81HETTERHALF
2. MAFWIZ
3. KINGDeNNiZ
4. Argflores
5. 3/5 King
6. Jamison
7. Bluesgods
8.griff87
9. Durhan_Bull
10. loafers (by the way welcome to THP)
11. Melissa 77754
12. stc3248
13. jsschrstrcks
14. chef c
15. gnarlyeggs
16. Pash
17. cory_huck
18. pinoypride83
19. nmorris279
20. CUBANSURFER
21.cpmansebo10
22. RCC
23. Sr. Beaver
24. Yumyumyellow
25. Windsong

About to go to post office :)

CHOO CHOO!!!!!!!!

Windsong - Toccoa is pretty! I was there as a teen camping, and visited the falls. Also the college I attended was sisters with a Christian Missionary Alliance school up in the same area. They were in the process of a merger, that eventually fell through.

Windsong, I'll be moving back to the Savannah area, getting stationed back at Ft Stewart. Hopefully I'll be there more than 9 months, since I just left there Nov last year. If I ever get up in your neck of the woods might have to look ya up!

Back