seed-train All aboard ( The next seed train)

Well bad news...the mail man just came by and the seed train did not arrive despite the projected delivery today. Unless USPS uses secondary delivery persons to make delivery of packages, I guess I'll see it on Monday.

Glad you're onboard teamcole! Welcome to another fun filled seed train! As far as the postal service goes...oh well! Asi es la vida...nothing to be done about it but a little more waiting!

Glad I went to SD rather than wait for the train. At least I can benefit from being here ;).
Btw. Last time I got live plants. They sorted it at the wrong post office and ended up having to sit in the dark for an extra day.

SERIOUSLY??????? THIS SUCKS!!!! STUPID USPS! :(

Just checked tracking and I don't understand why its like just sitting. I am sorry guys..........

I once had a package sent to me with a pound of bhuts. For some reason they got caught up in Louisiana or something like that for 7 days before it finally moved. USPS just cannot get their stuff straight sometimes.

Hope this stall goes much smoother.

I once had a package sent to me with a pound of bhuts. For some reason they got caught up in Louisiana or something like that for 7 days before it finally moved. USPS just cannot get their stuff straight sometimes.

Hope this stall goes much smoother.

it was kentucky... one of the first deals i ever did on this site. at least you didn't accuse me of ripping you off like a certain someone accused me of ripping off satan's seed train... :rolleyes:

it was kentucky... one of the first deals i ever did on this site. at least you didn't accuse me of ripping you off like a certain someone accused me of ripping off satan's seed train... :rolleyes:

:rofl: I cannot stop laughing right now thinking about what a pain in the ass that was dealing with USPS.
Yeah, it was obviously not your fault man. And, even though it wasn't your fault you send me those awesome powders. I actually have a bunch of flakes left over from drying out a bunch of the pods.

NMORRIS Couple of questions,

Usually at how many passengers do you guys close the train?

How long before it comes around again?

I figure that where I stand on line, USPS delays, etc. I'll get the goodies in late May.

Can I still plant them for this season?

Cuban...In Louisiana you should be able to start and have a decent harvest off any Annuums in there. Maybe the Chinenses too, but unless you plan on overwintering them, might not be worth the effort. You could end up with a bunch of plants full of half ripe pods at season's end. Look online at descriptions of whatever you get from the train...anything with a maturity of 90 days or less you should do ok with for this season. You are lucky to have a long growing season in La.

I am not going to close this train at all. As long as people want to keep jumping on we can keep it going.

You can put your name right back on the list as soon as you ship the package to the next person, but I cannot say how long until it comes back. That would depend on how many people are on the list at that time.

I personally would not plant them for this season, but I'm sure you could especially if you planned to overwinter.

cuban i am just right down the road from you in orange tx. its about an hour drive. i have roughly a hundred plants up right now so i would be glad to help you get a little jump start just pm me if interested

No more adds. Haahhaa. I'd like to put my name again. And have it come to be before August. Haahaha. I'll see it tomorrow afternoon. Hope WIZ sorts thru it quick and I'll send it out the same day (mon). So te train can catch up

My stash had a died pepper in it so sliced a small piece to try it. Istant POW in the mouth! It wasn't overwhelming but then again was just a small piece. It shaped like a chocolate fatalii but much darker in color.
Hope this helps, I didn't have much seeds from that to give though.
Aaron
Ahh, ok! Sounds like a good pepper to me.

Sorry guys, we sent 2 other packages out that day both of which made it to their destination already. One of which went to AJ :crazy: we'll talk to our PO and find out what the hell they're doing with it.
Thanks
Aaron

Deng. Where'd it go. Ahahah. This is why I was so anxious. Lol. HH. I'd get my money back as figure out where the train went to.

they hijacked the seed train!!!!! watch half the seeds be gone... stealing seeds is probably the new stealing car radios

at 50 cents to $1 a piece the seed train could fetch a pretty penny

Back