• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

Andrew Zimmerman eats Trinidad Tobago

Has anybody seen this yet?The guy eats some strange things...Will he try a 7-Pod?On the Travel Chanel Tuesday at 10 PM Eastern.

You mean Andrew Zimmern. Yes, seen the show.

natgreen - awwwww come on, what you dont think it'd be fun to eat some live baby octapus ? theres no fun eating dead ground up beef when you could experience the live octapus crawling away on the plate & slithering around your mouth & throat :lol::sick:

also IMO anyone that eats "BALLS" are some sick puppies! who in their right mind would eat "BALLS"!!! ? :sick:

yea I'm the same way, I cant eat something thats still alive or moving. I dont know just something wrong with that picture ya know :lol:

years ago saw on the discovery channel or ? some asian chef riped the tail off a huge lobster & cut the tail meat up & served the meat back in the tail (that was shoved back in the lobster) to the customer in matter of seconds :shocked: the lobster was moving its claws & tenticals while the person was eating its meat, crazy.

Well, if you've eaten cheap hot dogs or sausage, you've already eaten every part of the animal.

THP - I kinda figured that stuff had them in those items, but I dont want to think about that, ya know :lol:

but I was talking about straight up eating in full form rounded balls & knowing you're eating balls. no thanks I'll eat rat/worms/tongue or whatever before I'd eat balls!
I just dont understand how people can think eating them are a delicacy.

he dry retches at duran fruit lol, I can't stand him....I mch prefer Anthony Bourdain he eats weird stuff and he's not a wanker. I've seen the Trinidad special he eats some very hot homemade sauce and you see some cool chillis. I want to eat the "Shark and Bake burger" looks real good.

chilehunter said:
also IMO anyone that eats "BALLS" are some sick puppies! who in their right mind would eat "BALLS"!!! ? :sick:
Hmm... I would. it's actually pretty common here... available everywhere.

chilehunter said:
also IMO anyone that eats "BALLS" are some sick puppies! who in their right mind would eat "BALLS"!!! ?

My ex-wife conned me into eating "Rocky Mountain Oysters" when i was staioned in Utah once.....

ONCE.

I went to the bathroom and when i got back to the table she said she ordered me an appetizer that i'd like. So, mistake number #1 was not asking exactly what she ordered me. When the plate came to the table, i assumed they were fried mushrooms. And thats kinda what their texture was like too....but they did not taste too well to me.

That's so funny, I bet she knew you wouldn't like them :lol: Can't be too trusting with us women eh? I bet she was secretly wetting herself over it.

rainbowberry said:
That's so funny, I bet she knew you wouldn't like them :lol: Can't be too trusting with us women eh? I bet she was secretly wetting herself over it.

Her AND the damn waitress AND the busboy all got a good laugh out of it...

Omri said:
They were fried? WTF?! you grill them. :cool:

I didn't do it....the darn restaurant did that....either way it's done i ain't eating 'em anymore.

Sickmont said:
Her AND the damn waitress AND the busboy all got a good laugh out of it...

I didn't do it....the darn restaurant did that....either way it's done i ain't eating 'em anymore.
Oh c'mon it's actually pretty good. try Turkey's, grilled. ;)

Back