Another Aussie Hot Head!

I can almost feel the hangover already :P

Between kids & school & jobs etc it's going to be a bit hard to nail down, but I'm up for it. Coffs Harbour looks fairly 'central' to us all.

Welcome!! With the amount of Aussies popping up I think we should rename this site. Maybe something to the effect of "thehotpeppersdownunder.com" or something. Maybe even "crikeythatsahotpepper.com". Any other suggestions?

xgrafcorex said:
this site is gonna be famous down under before long! :D...

it already is!

Pishk said:
Welcome!! With the amount of Aussies popping up I think we should rename this site. Maybe something to the effect of "thehotpeppersdownunder.com" or something. Maybe even "crikeythatsahotpepper.com". Any other suggestions?

nah, too many characters, how about "thehotpepper.com.au"? nice and simple

lol.
How those coc0 nagas going? I got myself about 15 fatalii in a outdoors coco set up myself.... only because your nagas are the best I've seen out of oz no word of a lie.
Good to see you around,
Mick

Hi stillmanz :) The Nagas are huge growing inside under one 400watt light one plant is all that I have room for!

BTW stillmanz, my favorite sauce from your range is "FIRE":mouthonfire:

Nagas1Dec2007a.jpg

This plant is approx 4 foot high by 4 foot wide & loaded with nasty looking pods! Of the 8 plants that I started with inside, 5 are now outside in my netted naga house & 3 are under 2 by 400watt lamps one a HPS sontagro & the other a MH Retro.

Back