• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Any Football Fans?

BigNugg said:
MiamiM.gif

I have been a fan for 31 years now.......this year is another disappointing one. Another top 5 draft pick in the future.

I was over in '05 & watched The Dolphins v New England Patriots...didnt have a clue what was going on or who won,but it was a great day out.

well, the redskins just blew their shot at the playoffs. :rolleyes: looked like they finally turned it around in the 4th, then they botched three potential chances to score and threw a couple interceptions.

xgrafcorex said:
well, the redskins just blew their shot at the playoffs. :rolleyes: looked like they finally turned it around in the 4th, then they botched three potential chances to score and threw a couple interceptions.

Yep that was my seahawks baby!! WOOOHOOO on to Lambeau!!

gardenkiller said:
Yep that was my seahawks baby!! WOOOHOOO on to Lambeau!!

haha well congrats. :P i think we could've had it, had we not shot ourselves in the foot 3 times in a row. oh well..i guess there is always next year.

sickmont - who are you rooting for today? giants or bucs?

2 favorite teams

My 2 favorite teams are the GAINTS and whoever plays the COWGIRLS........

Ahhh Gaints won today now its on to Dallas to kick their ass next week
:lol::lol::lol:

JerseyBoyzJerky said:
My 2 favorite teams are the GAINTS and whoever plays the COWGIRLS........

Ahhh Gaints won today now its on to Dallas to kick their ass next week
:lol::lol::lol:

Bring on the little Manning boy...Cowboys 17 Giants 21.

xgrafcorex said:
haha well congrats. :P i think we could've had it, had we not shot ourselves in the foot 3 times in a row. oh well..i guess there is always next year.

sickmont - who are you rooting for today? giants or bucs?

GIANTS, BABY!

How many football teams from New Jersey have Superbowl rings? Exactly right! Bada bing bada boom! Romo has done more in one year than Ely has done in 6. I'll say it again..bada bing, bada boom! Cheers, TB.

texas blues said:
How many football teams from New Jersey have Superbowl rings? Exactly right! Bada bing bada boom! Romo has done more in one year than Ely has done in 6. I'll say it again..bada bing, bada boom! Cheers, TB.

The Giants do have superbowl rings, funny man. And Romo-sexual is gonna be crying his eyes out to Jessica after we stomp his ass. Well, as long as the Giants actually show up play. Cheers!:lol:

Back