• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

music any metal heads on thp?

old school lad.... first album was ride the lightning.. played in bands for years and still listen to bands like slayer, mudvayne etc.. machine head are gods...

Hails from Los Angeles! I like all metal. In past few years, I've been getting into brutal death and tech death metal. My favorites are Cannibal Corpse, Decapitated, Dying Fetus and Necrophagus.

you must be young,wartooth???? why i say that i was listing to corpse 25 years ago.. glad you found them!! wow!! i remember seeing them in syaracuse during there butchered at birth tour.. i was really young,dang im getting old!!!! stuff was real back then.

only my whole life :dance:

Just saw Mastadon not too long ago...love that band. I am all over the place with musical tastes, but I definitely love metal. No Metallica past And Justice (nothing post-Cliff) but I do like a lot of newer bands. Recently saw System of a Down at Shoreline in Mountan View - that was an amazing show.

Hmm... I like Mastodon, Arch Enemy, Scale the Summit, Judas Priest, Dream Theater, Apocalyptica, Necrophagus, Spawn of Possession, Tristania, Symphony X... I've only gotten into metal somewhat recently so I'm still feeling it out.

+1 pile, you must be 40+? The soundtrack to Strangeland kicks bhutie. Faith No More is good. Funny and heavy is Ugly Kid Joe...Not Speed, Death, Suicide, or any other brand of metal.

Crue fan since 1981 when they opened for Ozzy.

Christian Rock? MercyMe is pretty good. "In the blink of an eye..."

Faith no more puts you in the 80's to mid 90's "metal" genre. Queensryche ring a bell? Metal Church? Hear n Aid? Fastway? US Festival 1983? Aldo Nova? Bang Tango? Whitesnake? Smashed Gladys? Judas Priest aka Steel Dragon?

MidLife Crisis pileiton? Another good FNM tune. Just sayin...

Semper Fi brother. I'm from the 80's glam/hair/heavy metal era. Now it's nice to have on in the background and interesting to see in contemporary commercials now!

metal......bring it! I'm old & new school so if its good I'll listen to it, theres too many to list but some of my faves are
accept, anthrax, coal chamber, coc, danzig, dog fashion disco, exodus, 5 finger death punch, helloween, M manson, megadeth, metallica (justice & pre otherwise they F'ing suck!!!!!), metal church, ministry, motorhead, pantera, polkadot cadaver, powermad, rammstein, slayer, testament, UDO.
& many more but with this classification whats metal whats hard rock etc..... I listed some of the heavier ones.

Big metal head right here! I listen to all types

My fav being gothic metal. Femal fronted symphonic metal. Black metal

Faith no more puts you in the 80's to mid 90's "metal" genre. Queensryche ring a bell? Metal Church? Hear n Aid? Fastway? US Festival 1983? Aldo Nova? Bang Tango? Whitesnake? Smashed Gladys? Judas Priest aka Steel Dragon?

MidLife Crisis pileiton? Another good FNM tune. Just sayin...

Hey I am a long way from 40+ and I love FNM and have been a big fan since their epic days ... Just because you are younger doesn't mean you can't enjoy the Dio's, Black Sabbaths and FNM's of this world ;) :hell: along with the newer bands of course and other Genres .

Trippa, no offense to you. I was commenting back ad forth with pileiton, not you. Of course age isn't a barrier. If it were, heck, I wouldn't like Elvis Presley! And 60's music that was here before I was born! Enjoy your youth Trippa.

Back