• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

music any metal heads on thp?

Trippa, no offense to you. I was commenting back ad forth with pileiton, not you. Of course age isn't a barrier. If it were, heck, I wouldn't like Elvis Presley! And 60's music that was here before I was born! Enjoy your youth Trippa.

No offense taken at all ... just poking some fun was all :D My youth is more in my mind now ... immaturity some call it ... I call it staying positive ... Once I got past the age of 25 being able to get away with stuff because I was youthful suddenly became near impossible :D

Heard that brother. In the words of the late loud mouth Kevin DuBrow: "BANG YOUR HEAD! WAKE THE DEAD! METAL HEALTH WILL DRIVE YOU MAD, MAD, MAD!!!"

Iron Maiden, Mercyful Fate, W.A.S.P., OLD Metallica, Tool, Alice in Chains, Zeppelin, Atreyu, Drowning Pool, AC/DC, Armored Saint, C.O.C., Twisted Sister, and too many more to name here. :twisted:

Much less having seen their shows when they were in their prime emon!!!! (Looking for heavy metal smiley...)
Now those were some GREAT shows! Back in the day (the 80's that is. lol.) There are still a few real good ones out there but not like in the hayday! Yeah what's up with no metal smiley?

Nothing like good ol disney ruining good ol behemoth ;)

Heres a sick song with a killer breakdown. A must share!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxqzNbcj1d8&nomobile=1

I am a total METAL HEAD!!! I even put out a cookbook called Mosh Potatoes. Its a Heavy Metal Cookbook. Check it out at Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Mosh-Potatoes-Recipes-Anecdotes-Heavyweights/dp/B005EP23GU/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1340075812&sr=1-1&keywords=mosh+potatoes+recipes.+anecdotes.+and+mayhem+from+the+heavyweights+of+heavy+metal

All of my sauces for High River Sauces are all about METAL. Every label is METAL!!!

I love meeting new foodies who love METAL!!!

Drop me a line.

Beers Up!
Steve

As long as it's not all growling, squealing, and grunting.
Old metal doesn't rust---Metallica, Judas Priest and the like.
Stuff from the 90's (IMHO) was damned good, but lately, I seem to like only a cut or 2 from the newest stuff.

Damn. Almost 5 AM. and you made me want to plug in my Strat. :party:

I'm getting pumped to see Maiden at Bluesfest in Ottawa this Saturday. The setlist for this tour is way better than the last tour, which is bonus.

Back