• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Are Vampires just a higher class of zombies?

Zombies don't really eat other zombies... if they did, they wouldn't be after you. also am I the only one who noticed the 'I am legend' novel was based on vampires and not zombies? the movie shows them as stupid-ass zombies (well except for that one smart zombie),

Omri said:
Zombies don't really eat other zombies... if they did, they wouldn't be after you. also am I the only one who noticed the 'I am legend' novel was based on vampires and not zombies? the movie shows them as stupid-ass zombies (well except for that one smart zombie),

Were they technically vampires? I thought they were just suffering from side effects of a disease while Vampires are a different disease. kind of like a cold and the flu are both virus's both make you sick, but are completely different diseases.

FiveSix said:
Were they technically vampires? I thought they were just suffering from side effects of a disease while Vampires are a different disease. kind of like a cold and the flu are both virus's both make you sick, but are completely different diseases.
They looked, smelled and tasted like vampires to me. :P

Speaking of Vampire stuff, my son's got to write about Mary Shelley and what she wrote. I wish I had homework like that, well I guess I have because I've already done half of it for him, couldn't resist it.

FiveSix said:
ummm Vampire chicks can be hot, never seen an attractive zombie tho

Ummm....

Return of the Living Dead 3??????

Watch it right now. I'll wait.

Although, The Serpent and the Rainbow may be the best serious Zombie movie made. The best over-the-top is Dead Alive hands down. And Shaun of the Dead for the best black comedy crossover Zombie movie...

Vampires are just so... Goth and emo... Zombies FTW.

imaguitargod said:
Really, there are just so many ways this discussion could go so I'll start it out.

Things in common:
Undead
Cravings (one for blood other for anything living or recently dead)
Sneakly little bastards
Infectious bite

Things not in common:
Intelegence
Easy of mobility
Appearance

Really, there's not much to seperate them. Also, could Frankenstien's monster be considered a zombie?

can we say :high::lol:

as for the damn zombies & vampires, well....

preparedness.jpg

I'd rather meet a female vampire in a dark alley than a zombie any day. Would probably be a more fun way to go. But, what about the warewolf? Where do they fit in?

Pepperfreak said:
I'd rather meet a female vampire in a dark alley than a zombie any day. Would probably be a more fun way to go. But, what about the warewolf? Where do they fit in?
Least if you were a warewolf, You wouldn't know you killed anyone until the news report....

I think out of them all I would be a warewolf.

chilehunter said:
if you like movies about werewolves & vampires watch the "underworld" movies!
No offence but they would have to be Silver bullet, American warewolf in london, And beerbest "lol did a warewolf scene in beerfest" check it out.

PhatManDerek said:
No offence but they would have to be Silver bullet, American warewolf in london, And beerbest "lol did a warewolf scene in beerfest" check it out.

I've seen "am. werewolf in london" & its nothing compared to "underworld" !
the 2nd "evolution" is better than the 1st but you need to watch the 1st to understand the 2nd. I havent seen the 3rd yet but I'm buying it when it comes out on DVD.
if you're into those kind of movies then "underworld" movies are worth watching!

Back