Artwork needed for 'pain' & maybe $

Omri said:
With a black background, sure. :)
"Evil Scorpion say: Eat the pepper, or it will eat you!"

I thought really big on a white shirt with just the word 'pain' written above in same font as yours, but black.

WOW! All of the illustrations are great. As I get closer to bottling and prepping for commercaial markets, I am definitly gonna go to you cats for help.

I would go with the kid with braces if only for the nerd part of the product name. I, too, love the braces!

The creepy, alien pepper one is great inasmuchas it has a wierd personality and could be just enough to get people to look at the product which is half the battle anyway.

Uncle Big's stuff is alway's a treat to look at. I thnk the taped glasses make the logo, but I didn't catch it until it was mentioned later.

Good job all, I always enjoy these contests/brain storming sessions.

Ha hahaha -- It just made me laugh would be cool if anyone could clean it up. I thought it was funny to use Dr.Mental and the pepper together. maybe the upper "brain" area in flames

I would also like to see Uncle Bigs glasses on both other pics but with clear (smudgy?) lenses so you can still see the eyes.
just my bent imagination :P
Plenty of free sauce to go around guys, If you have other ideas outside of the box - please post them.
:idea: I think I'll run a survey thread in a few days with all of the options & let the members decide.

haha that's great! i like the black background better. the only thing i noticed is the stem and a small section right next to the pepper seem to fill in with black or white depending on the background. maybe just use the clone stamp to fill them in and give them a solid edge/fill? minor detail, but can't ever be too careful i suppose. :D

That's part of the pepper, should I take it "off" just because it doesn't look good with the background? :O

nah, i'd keep it..looks fine. just alternate between versions and you'll see what i mean. it's not a solid color..there are parts missing like maybe some brush was used next to it, so only certain spots are colored, others are "clear" so you can see the background color. i don't notice it anywhere but the stem and the part of the pepper just to the right of it.

Omri said:
It was your idea. :)
BTW, was I right about the black background? :P

You were right about the black background Omri. Thanks for putting that together so I could see side by side.

Its still not a label though. But I would buy that on a t-shirt or a cap :)

~my next thought, with relevant permissions of course, is to have UB's glasses on there. Slightly twisted to the angle of the 'face'- see through lenses to see the eyes {still with the cracked lens though}- and how about change the duct tape repair to look like a bandaid {with color so it stands out more)

UB's curved AlphanerdZ label across the top.

Am I going too far?

I'm going to have to wrap this up in the next 24 hours - so if you have any doodles, master works etc. nows the time to post them.

thanks
~bent

Back