Artwork needed for 'pain' & maybe $

Isn't it amazing what memories come flooding back after a few glasses of distilled water LOL

nerdpain02_copy.jpg

**Updated one with text - http://linksdisk.alphanerdz.com/stuff/nerdpain04_copy.jpg

I like the thick lenses LUCKYDOG - but also like the crazy look of the eyes lol. Any way to have both?

Also changed the font on 'pain'

Hmm...wow, that pepper looks evil XD

If I had Photoshop, I'd find some way to fill in the background, but at the moment it looks like, assuming you want to keep the background white, it could use a border...Then again, I'm not sure as to whether or not the version you just posted is your final =P (I'm sorry for being so clueless, but hey, anything can happen and I just want to cover all bases XD)

Also, looking back at the last page, specifically Omri's version of the label, the braces were a good idea - again, I'm not the artist, or an artist at all for that matter, but I think braces might look good on the pepper logo =P

Just my (way over-elaborated on) $.02 =P

~Trexxen (Who uses "=P" too much =P)

Thanks Trexxen I agree that a colored background looks cool. Im getting the labels done with a lot of help from stillmanz who happens to have a stash of enough labels to get my first batch out. They are white, so white it is :D
Right now I'm through fiddling with it & just want to get it done.
:cheers:

Back