• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

There again, if we crammed enough down their guts, they'd be stuck in the loo for..... ever!

Would you feel sorry for them then?

I am so glad I never did one of them. Blair's Mega Death = :sick:.

To answer your question, I think the world's leaders would break out WWIII if we did that to 'em! :lol:

Has an extract sauce ever made you feel like you were gonna die?

I'm not into sauces, and especially not extracts, so I don't generally do them much. I prefer the flavor of pure peppers. So no. Never ate enough to have that experience.

Should I go to bed now?

Very firm, but with a soft layer. I don't like the ones that feel like a board.

Would you do something if I asked you to?

G wants you to do her dishes, take out her rubbish, mop the floors, vaccuum the carpets, scrub the benches, wipe the walls, clean the shower and sinks and she wants her toilet to shine. (Oh yeah, a bit of outside work too.)

Will you answer the call?

It's all about the phonetics...

Some say the phrase cellar door is the most beautiful phrase in the English language. Can you think of one better?

Don't care to. It boggles my mind that people would think of any set of words as some how more or less "beautiful" than other phrases. Don't get me started....

Do you have a Dremel?

I had this dream many years ago:

I was on the roof of a building with a small group of other people from the office I worked at then. It was a beautiful sunny day, and we were sitting in folding chairs, as some fireworks were going to display after it got dark.

We noticed what looked like a big cloud coming towards us. As it got closer, we saw that it wasn't a cloud, but a white being - it looked like a large person, and he was laying flat like he was dead. Surrounding him were 8 small beings, each of a different color. They were much like midgets, they were so small. It became clear that they were effectively carrying him to the ground at the base of the building we were sitting on. They were not flying, but floating, as they had no wings. We went downstairs to meet them on the ground outside. When the being and his attendants reached the ground, the being stood up - he was not dead.

His attendants started to give glass jars of what looked like gold to each person gathered there, but I would not take one. For some reason, I just knew they were really demons, and that they were fooling the people with the gold in the jars. I tried to tell everyone that they were being fooled, but no one would believe me. The being and his attendants laughed at me. I was getting frustrated, and finally started knocking the glass jars out of peoples hands, and they shattered when they hit the ground. Upon breaking open, it was revealed that the "gold" was actually just coal. However, no one was grateful that I was exposing the fraud. Instead, they were angry at me, as if I had somehow changed the "gold" into coal. They did not believe me when I told them I had no ability to do that, that all I had done was hit the jars out of their hands.

That's all I remember at this point. There were a lot more details, but that's the gist of it.

Have you ever had this vivid and colorful of a dream?

Nah - I came to realize it was just my brain reworking some of what was going on in my life at the time. Long story....

I don't dream very often - do you?

Yes and no. I take them on the weekends, and on days I work at home. But they can bite into what needs to get done during the day. On the other hand, one can wake up and, oh, maybe not be in a bad mood any more, or have more energy for the rest of the day. . . . I'm so sleep-deprived right now, though, I feel like I could just sleep straight for at least a week.

How much sleep do you usually get in a 24-hour period?

Back