seed-train Atomic ghost train

JJJessee said:
I sent the train to laynlow on Aug 8. Good stuff in there and I added quite a few passengers. 
Woo hoo 7more stops and I finally get a round two LOL chuga chuga choo chuga chuga choo choo

rebelgrower3 said:
Getting close to me only 2-3 more stops before it arrives better get the passengers ready to board. lol
Sweet, hook it up ...man this anticipation is a real killer LOL

I just finished getting my seed train contributions bagged up and ready to add, plus a small bonus for Scarecrow. It will be on its way to Pepperdaddler the same day I receive it.

PepperDaddler said:
One last thing, Scarlet Fire if you were to add those would we somehow have to return some ourselves? I have no dried pods or powder to put back into the box.
No pressure if you don't have any to return. I'm just planning on throwing a bag of powder in so everyone in line can enjoy a small sample. Seed trains tend to get stuffed pretty full anyway, so I wouldn't add any bulky items like a sackful of dried pods. Gotta contact me direct for that ;) .

Scarecrw - I have LOTS of tomato seeds to share.  What kind might you like to try?  I have mostly heirloom; pink, red, black.  Don't do cherry, but may have a few.  How'd you know I have tomato seeds?

Scarecrw-
By the time the train makes its way back to me I will probably have plenty of tomato seeds to share with you and everyone else. I do have quite a few cherry varieties as well. :)

catherinew said:
Scarecrw - I have LOTS of tomato seeds to share.  What kind might you like to try?  I have mostly heirloom; pink, red, black.  Don't do cherry, but may have a few.  How'd you know I have tomato seeds?
As always. I ask the great and powerful OZ. Once I find out who you follow, I will add you. Any tomato or veggie seeds are welcome. My must grow is dagmas perfection.
Thanks
Yes the train has made it's next stop. :dance:
Thanks.

Scarecrw said:

Jedi it now goes to cat. I have not heard from chids yet so cat send it to smitty
New Rider added
[SIZE=10pt]PepTalk[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]jblo[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]JJJessee[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]laynlow[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]RPM55 [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]poss return trip GA[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Scarlet Fire [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]jsschrstrcks ??[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]pepperdaddler[/SIZE]
rebelgrower3
[SIZE=10pt]Habanero Fellow now boarding[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]joemomma[/SIZE]