seed-train Atomic ghost train

Got the train today.  Added more varieties than I took and at least 10 times the quantity I took!

I didn't see anything labelled as a sidecar for Scarecrw, but if I find out which bag of seeds is his, I'll label it before I send the train down the tracks tomorrow morning.

Scar you will find out soon enough. :dance:
New Rider added
[SIZE=10pt]PepTalk[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]jblo[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]JJJessee[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]laynlow[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]RPM55[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Scarlet Fire[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]jsschrstrcks ??[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]pepperdaddler[/SIZE]
rebelgrower3
[SIZE=10pt]Habanero Fellow[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]joemomma[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Chewi ??[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Silva83tj[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Dragonpeppers[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]jedisushi06[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Kramer Chids ??[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Smitty[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]nate6279[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]KevinH[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]bhut camp[/SIZE]
Jamison
[SIZE=10pt]bricke[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]fiogga[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]detroitgirl77[/SIZE]
Arkennon
[SIZE=10pt]scratchzilla[/SIZE]
brooklynxpat
[SIZE=10pt]Sr. Beaver[/SIZE]
San pat
[SIZE=10pt]Scarecrw[/SIZE]

Nevermind I see Scarlet Fire is above me and he got my address already. So is jsschrstrcks not in this? I need to know.

Rebelgrower PM sent.

Alright, first seed train so tell me if I am correct.

1. I send the person before me my address in a PM. (I have already done so.)

2.Box arrives at my doorstep.

3.I take some out - put some in in equal amounts.

4.Get to the post office ASAP to send to the next person for which I already have the address.

5.Post tracking number here. (Given to me by the Post Office?)

One last thing, Scarlet Fire if you were to add those would we somehow have to return some ourselves? I have no dried pods or powder to put back into the box.

Wish I was at the end of the list, LOL.

Well, for unexpected personal reasons i'm going to have to get off of the train before it gets to me. I sent laynlow a message to that effect with Scarlet Fire's address so that he could just bypass me. This train is moving again and I didn't want to possibly hold it up.
I may get back on at a later date if that's possible.

Thanks, Robert

:dance: detroitgirl and bricke are on board. [SIZE=10pt]jsschrstrcks [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]did not respond so pepdad you are good to get it from scar and send it to rebel. still thinking Mob I will let you know before it hits texas.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Went down to NO to see the saints opener with my son. :dance: they won!![/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE]  :woohoo:
[SIZE=10pt]I don`t have much pc time down here on bourbon street :rofl:[/SIZE] :drunk:

pepdad feel free to take some pods for tasting and seeds. My friend gave me some for the train ride. I think they are choc habs and scotch bonnet. 

Back