• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

chinense Baddest Looking Trinadad Scorpion Ever Saw!

I keep coming back to this thread because that is the sickest looking pod!

And I know that when I say that, everyone will know that I mean that in the best possible way! I brought my son in here to see those pics and he was (like.,.that's totally rad, man, that some ========) [whatveer 12-year olds say~~~~ :crazy:]....he LOVED the pics.

Thanks for sharing that crazy looking pod.

Thanks a lot SalsaLady!
Glad your son liked the pod :)

Was that pod buried in the middle of the plant hiding like a cougar in a cave or was it out at the edge advertising itself????

Was that pod buried in the middle of the plant hiding like a cougar in a cave or was it out at the edge advertising itself????

Hey Brian, it was in the cave man... I brushed my hand against it trying to get to another pod and it kind of stuck me with one of those spines..lol that's how I noticed it..

inside hiding means a better chance the bees hopped from one to the other and .....well I would love to buy 2 of the seeds.

how many seeds are we bidding on? and are we bidding cost per seed with top bid choosing how many they get and next lower bid then gets to decide how many of what's left and so on until all sold?

Yeah, it may be an adaptation or mutation, once I dry the seeds I'll try to germinate one early and let it get a good start! Never know if the genes in that pod are slightly different...
best to germinate them fresh out the pod. always given me better results.

Well then let's start the auction! Lol
Who's starting! ?

I'll begin. I bid my Dukes Hazard "General Lee" Matchbox. It has been jumped a few thousand times and has some scuffs. It has also had a few dozen firecrackers set off under it. Otherwise it is in excellent condition. :lol:

I'll begin. I bid my Dukes Hazard "General Lee" Matchbox. It has been jumped a few thousand times and has some scuffs. It has also had a few dozen firecrackers set off under it. Otherwise it is in excellent condition. :lol:

HAHAHA, thats a great offer! lol
Well i was just joking on the auction thing.... some people on here would prolly want to hang me if I really did that... haha

Im letting the seeds dry now!

Brian2112, dude those seeds belong to you and you alone, do what ever you want with them nobody has the right to tell you what to do with them or complain about what ever decision you make. If the seeds were mine I would keep a few and then ship the rest of them out to folks who I feel would give them the best chance of growing.

Just to show I'm not wrangling to get my hands on them I'll pass this time. If you're so inclined I'll get some from you next season.

Good luck.

Brian2112, dude those seeds belong to you and you alone, do what ever you want with them nobody has the right to tell you what to do with them or complain about what ever decision you make. If the seeds were mine I would keep a few and then ship the rest of them out to folks who I feel would give them the best chance of growing.

Just to show I'm not wrangling to get my hands on them I'll pass this time. If you're so inclined I'll get some from you next season.

Good luck.

I hear what your saying Patrick, I'll keep in touch with some people about it on here. ;-)

HAHAHA, thats a great offer! lol
Well i was just joking on the auction thing.... some people on here would prolly want to hang me if I really did that... haha

Im letting the seeds dry now!

dont let them dry plant some of them fresh.

further breed this mutation.

so we can all have some Cajun Urchins.

Back