• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Baker's Peppers 2012 GLOG

Welcome everyone and thanks for dropping by to check out how things are going here at Baker's Peppers! This GLOG is more geared for everyone to just follow us and our production this year..nothing serious, just for fun :) Remember this all started in my other thread on here...heres the link.... http://www.thehotpepper.com/topic/26029-indoor-grow-area-build-grow-pics/page__fromsearch__1 ...now i will continue the progress here as im guessing you have seen enough seed germination and grow...lol...Now we move to the meat of the operation! :) Heres a few pics of what i currently have on the ground in the nursery....this isnt all of it, just some pics i snapped today of some areas im working on lately :)

Brain Strain Red

IMAG0220.jpg

Mix of stuff..ones up close are t scorp yellow, 7 pot yellow, bhut indian carbon, choc t scorp and a few other types...far away on bench is T scorp Red Iso

IMAG0221.jpg

Up close is bhut jolokia yellow, in the middle area is t scorp red iso and far in the back is more bhut jolokia yellow

IMAG0222.jpg

T Scorp Red Iso

IMAG0223.jpg

T Scorp Red Iso

IMAG0224.jpg

T Scorp Red Iso

IMAG0225.jpg

Mix of stuff....choc bhut jolokia, t scorp yellow, 7 pot yellow, bhut jolokia indian carbon, white bhut jolokia :)

IMAG0226.jpg

Brain Strain Yellow in the back.......T Scorp Red Iso up front :)

IMAG0227.jpg

T Scorp Red

IMAG0228.jpg

There is also about 2000+ still in the grow box inside....T Scorp Butch T, Red Bhut Jolokia, Brain Strain Red, 7 Pot Yellow, and T Scorp Red Iso..will get those pics posted tomorrow or the next day :)

To Be Continued......

Thanks :) I think these Primos are an AWESOME pepper...I have had a bunch of my sauce makers ask me to grow them...so I listened :) can't wait till they are in 10 gal pots and HUGE like my other plants are now....I have 8ft tall plants everywhere! :)

Dale Jr

Thanks :) I think these Primos are an AWESOME pepper...I have had a bunch of my sauce makers ask me to grow them...so I listened :) can't wait till they are in 10 gal pots and HUGE like my other plants are now....I have 8ft tall plants everywhere! :)

Dale Jr

Pics or 8ft plants did not happen ;)

I have 8 primo sprouts right now and I was thinking maybe thats too many at one time :P

Can't wait to see your field of Primos pic. :D

dale THE "AJ" under the name dose that stand me or ALABAMA JACK??

JUST WAS WONDERING CAUSE I REMEMBER SELLING YOU A LARGE AMOUNT OF RED TS
EITHER WAY VERY COOL !! your the only other person besides for my friend Jim that's grown that many original strain ts

thanks your friend JOE

dale THE "AJ" under the name dose that stand me or ALABAMA JACK??

JUST WAS WONDERING CAUSE I REMEMBER SELLING YOU A LARGE AMOUNT OF RED TS
EITHER WAY VERY COOL !! your the only other person besides for my friend Jim that's grown that many original strain ts

thanks your friend JOE

AJ under what name? I'm lost Joe.....anyone else know what he means?

never mind i cant find the pic now?/

i saw a pic with lots of small TS plants with a tag that said "AJ" under the name never mind i think im having a brain fart :crazy:
i could not find the pic in this thread again??
thanks your friend Joe

UPDATE!!

Here's the Primos about 2 1/2 weeks old....just wanted to post a pic....like everyone says...no pic it didn't happen...so here, it happened! :) LOL.....TO BE CONTINUED...

Dale Jr

Attachments

• IMAG2078.jpg
    IMAG2078.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 57
Ha :) I have found one thing to be true in my "first season"......There is no "seasons" down here in Florida, it's a year round grow! :) We will be growing all thru the winter months so we can keep all our THP.com friends and customers WELL supplied all year long! Who needs some FRESH PEPPERS?? HAHA :) I LOVE ALL U GUYS! :)

Dale Jr

Don't know what to say. Me telling you 'nice grow' would
be like me telling Michael Jordan 'you are a great baketball
player'! As we said as kids "Tell me something I don't already know"!

Just awesomely over the top, Dale!

Thanks guys...it's nice to hear good things from the great people here on THP.com :) I was hoping to have Primos for the holidays, but I'm affraid I got too late of a start :( Oh well, mid Jan will be sufficient :) Thanks to everyone here for your constant support....couldn't do it without you guys! :)

Dale Jr

Lookin' great, Dale! I've got a couple of nice plants, a Red Brain and I think a couple of Morugas, started from pods I bought from you back in July. I bought a box of Brains and you had thrown in a couple of Morugas. I was pretty new to superhots, so I put aside what I *thought* were the Morugas, and started seed from a nice example of a Brain and one of the Morugas. The plants are about 10" tall from the soil line and are budded up as full as they can be.

Incredible grow you have there. Wow. Not that it matters, but are your plants isolated or open pollenated? Just curiousl

Back