• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

Bakers peppers identification

Ordered a box of mixed peppers from bakerspeppers and they finally came. (after about 5 days, so much for 2 day shipping.) 

And i opened the box.. and i have no clue what ones i got.  can You guys help me identify them? He hooked me up too i expected only like 20-30 and i got 48 PEPPERS. 

6boQA0L.jpg

e7I3bWG.jpg

dTlkPoP.jpg

3CQVDdV.jpg

Pe9zHaH.jpg

zsWBilt.jpg

Ccwxxhg.jpg

i sorted them all by what i think are the same kind, but if there are different types of peppers in one picture let me know. thanks <3 

Suezotiger said:
What is your problem sicman? You're acting like the kids on Xbox live. I don't care if I'm new here I'm not new to the internet and I know how to talk and not talk to people. And I did see what you posted before your edit. You don't treat new people like this. You come in here out of nowhere attacking him for no reason. No idea how a mod hasn't shut this down yet.
:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Suezotiger said:
What is your problem sicman? You're acting like the kids on Xbox live. I don't care if I'm new here I'm not new to the internet and I know how to talk and not talk to people. And I did see what you posted before your edit. You don't treat new people like this. You come in here out of nowhere attacking him for no reason. No idea how a mod hasn't shut this down yet.

Oh i did too i have it screenshotted i sent it to a bunch of people on facebook making fun of him lmao

LOL okay yeah i'm gonna accept your a friend request okay.

Synastral said:

Oh i did too i have it screenshotted i sent it to a bunch of people on facebook making fun of him lmao

LOL okay yeah i'm gonna accept your a friend request okay.
So thid=s dude that has no troll is sendeng shit to facebook? Thats not wierd?

Just snack on the child sized reapers, they are very bareable. And if you'd like to do something in return for freebies, a thanks in the "pepper people are the best" thread is always a good start. Many also appreciate a review of their pods if you can find the time.

I'm note sure Mike is commercial, but most of the vendors here depend on positive feedback. Rule #347 of the interwebz: If you get something for free and don't like it, don't burn the man down. If it's crap, just politely shut up and live your life. It was free. - This also some what insinuates that if you don't post a thanks or positive feedback, the product is bad.

Just don't see this as me commanding around. You're new, so I figure I'd explain.

Pfeffer said:
Just snack on the child sized reapers, they are very bareable. And if you'd like to do something in return for freebies, a thanks in the "pepper people are the best" thread is always a good start. Many also appreciate a review of their pods if you can find the time.

I'm note sure Mike is commercial, but most of the vendors here depend on positive feedback. Rule #347 of the interwebz: If you get something for free and don't like it, don't burn the man down. If it's crap, just politely shut up and live your life. It was free. - This also some what insinuates that if you don't post a thanks or positive feedback, the product is bad.

Just don't see this as me commanding around. You're new, so I figure I'd explain.
Is there a thread for DeNNiZ on the vault subforums? I wanted to leave some positive feedback but i can't find one. :(

This whole thing sounds like when I send seeds from a seed bank ,THAT I TELL PEOPLE ARE PROBABLY NOT ISOLATED (in general,I don't know) and they bitch about not getting pure seeds for about $3.00 or so +/- in postage for any amount of varieties and seed packs they want.
Users!

Seems to me,a bitch shouldn't be posted until they grow every seed out.

Actually not bitch about ANY free or seeds that we SASBE offer.

ASSHOLES in my opinion for the most part.
I send a LOT of seeds to different people that start seed trains etc.

Then,the same people gotta have a lot of nerve to post crap about the seeds I gave them in the first place.

For personal trades I trade pure/isolated seeds for isolated seeds.

SASBE gets non isolated seeds,from the seed bank/me.
Users are users...
In my experience at least a few or more non isolated seeds grow true since peppers can/do self pollinate from non isolasted buds.
Also depends on the size of the garden/bees etc.
'
I'm amazed that anyone would expect pure seeds or even viable seeds from pods they purchased as pods-not for pure seeds.
Also WHY would anyone send maggot infested stuff out to a customer.
Not to mentiom the  possible spread of the maggots ib a place that was maggot free.

Back