• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

Bakers peppers identification

Ordered a box of mixed peppers from bakerspeppers and they finally came. (after about 5 days, so much for 2 day shipping.) 

And i opened the box.. and i have no clue what ones i got.  can You guys help me identify them? He hooked me up too i expected only like 20-30 and i got 48 PEPPERS. 

6boQA0L.jpg

e7I3bWG.jpg

dTlkPoP.jpg

3CQVDdV.jpg

Pe9zHaH.jpg

zsWBilt.jpg

Ccwxxhg.jpg

i sorted them all by what i think are the same kind, but if there are different types of peppers in one picture let me know. thanks <3 

Smokemaster, it is a shame some people will always be users.  A lot more people will be grateful and appreciate what you and others like you do. 

I don't think Synastral was ungrateful.  I think he was unlucky to choose Bakers.  He was very lucky a few generous members sorted him out and I enjoyed seeing his excitement and enthusiasm looking forward to the packages arriving.  We can't know what is in the minds of others but communicating online is a precarious business and my feeling it Synastral didn't have any bad intentions or mean to seem ungrateful.

It was looking like this thread would be one of the hot pepper community banding together to make right wrongs, a bakers story with a happy ending.  Hopefully it is not too late.

D'oh!
Robisburning said:
Smokemaster, it is a shame some people will always be users.  A lot more people will be grateful and appreciate what you and others like you do. 

I don't think Synastral was ungrateful.  I think he was unlucky to choose Bakers.  He was very lucky a few generous members sorted him out and I enjoyed seeing his excitement and enthusiasm looking forward to the packages arriving.  We can't know what is in the minds of others but communicating online is a precarious business and my feeling it Synastral didn't have any bad intentions or mean to seem ungrateful.

It was looking like this thread would be one of the hot pepper community banding together to make right wrongs, a bakers story with a happy ending.  Hopefully it is not too late.
I second this. I've chatted with him in PMs; seems like a nice guy to me.

smokemaster has hooked me up with seeds twice. I am growing them both this season and couldn't imagine bitching about this in any way. Some people just plain suck.

Thanks again smoke!

Nice stuff WM, you rock!

Really blows my mind that all this talk about others besides bakers is under a thread for him.maybe take the praise to a thread about the guy that hooked you up. This is very strange.

sicman said:
Really blows my mind that all this talk about others besides bakers is under a thread for him.maybe take the praise to a thread about the guy that hooked you up. This is very strange.
It is but the way I see it it's almost like a story with a happy ending. I've posted about both of them in that "pepper people are the best" thread and left a positive note in Mike's vendor thread, so it's not like i'm only posting about them in here. :)

Back