vendor Baker's Peppers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I realize Dale is a member here, but I still wanted to provide a review of a recent purchase I made from him. I was nervous about ordering live plants, but Baker's Peppers delivered a great product! I thought I'd start a review of Baker''s Peppers to provide other members with some reassurance about ordering live plants.

I purchased four live plants (two TS Morugas and two Butch Ts). All four arrived healthy and I even received some free seeds as well (7 Pod crossed with Naga Viper). I was very pleased with my order and would definitely do it again. Below are some pictures of the plants/seeds.

Jedi and KD, you guys obviously are not happy with Bakers, but this is not the reason the op started this thread. Please take your argument off line with Dale. The horse is down and there is no sense kicking him at every chance in every thread that mentions Bakers.

Would I be upset with the business/customer service model? Yes. Would I go on about it? NO. In cases like this, I prefer the high road. If he loses business, it is his own fault. Let it go.

Jedi and KD, you guys obviously are not happy with Bakers, but his is not the reason the op started this thread. Please take your argument off line with Dale. The horse is down and there is no sense kicking him at every chance in every thread that mentions Bakers.

Would I be upset with the business/customer service model? Yes. Would I go on about it? NO. In cases like this, I prefer the high road. If he loses business, it is his own fault. Let it go.

I have to agree. I don't think Dale follows the forum all day, so the people who are being subjected to the negativity are really the THP people subscribed to the thread. Just email Dale, he's made things correct for a number of folks who have had problems - myself included.

I have been ordering from Rich of late, because the pods are beautiful and he's going above and beyond (mixing boxes to custom spec etc), but the hottest pods I've had to date still all came from Baker's ...

I had placed an order for a Mixed Box last week. His website said he was out of town and that all orders would ship on the 17th (yesterday). I didn't get a ship notice so I called him today. He's down with a back injury so nothing is going to ship until next Tuesday. I'm OK with that. If I don't get anything shipped next Tuesday, then I might get worried. My first order with him was fine.

I tried to send a PM last night, but his box was full. Maybe he's cleared it, I don't know.

i feel that this being under vendors section.. have some say in how my experience went... again i wish my transaction was smooth but it wasnt...grant.. thats great that he did his best to correct it... would have he done it that way before my incident.. perhaps.. perhaps not... having this headache under me has been hard.. i had no intentions of this blowing up. people are entitled to post POSITIVE and NEGATIVE on their experience.. so far.. i have yet to experience a positive with this vendor... THP mods.. sorry.. just saying...im sure other vendors have gotten both positive AND negative reviews...

i feel that this being under vendors section.. have some say in how my experience went... again i wish my transaction was smooth but it wasnt...grant.. thats great that he did his best to correct it... would have he done it that way before my incident.. perhaps.. perhaps not... having this headache under me has been hard.. i had no intentions of this blowing up. people are entitled to post POSITIVE and NEGATIVE on their experience.. so far.. i have yet to experience a positive with this vendor... THP mods.. sorry.. just saying...im sure other vendors have gotten both positive AND negative reviews...

i don' mind negative commenting in the vendor section, and i've done it myself plenty ... sunshine is the best disinfectant and all ...

however, if everytime someone posts in the thread you reiterate you had a bad experience - that just says to me that you are holding onto a negative emotion ... and it makes the thread grudgy ... i actually don't care whether baker's is successful or not - even though it might seem otherwise - but i do think there's a point to anyone moving on, and unless this event cost you a lot, it seems TO ME that time has past ...

what did you end up getting screwed out of? i just unpacked 3 boxes last night and i might be able to help out ...

Did you purchase LIVE PLANTS from Bakers KD, or PODS? Please keep to the original post/poster's reason for posting. If you did not purchase PLANTS, then your negative attacks are frivolous, spiteful, and OFF TOPIC. Not to mention that it is a measure of your own character.

In other words, stop trolling Bakers because that is indeed what you are doing even if no one calls you out for it. THP has already warned Bakers of his short/callus responses and the rest of us here see it. If Bakers goes down, he will have done it to himself.

Let go already. Move on.

I got my box from Bakers today (ordered on Monday, shipped on Tuesday) They are all in excellent shape, the box is crammed full of heat....

Two Thumbs Up (and on Fire) for Bakers Peppers!

IMG_20120809_163503.jpg

Anyone want to help me id any of these? I know the, ghosts, brain strains and either red scorps or marougas, but what is the big orangey pod in the bottom pile? Is the yellow Fatalii? and the lonesome yellowy orangeish pod on the right?

I received my order from Baker's yesterday and was more than pleased! All pods were fresh and in mint condition!
I would recommend Baker's Peppers to anyone looking to purchase some serious Heat!
BTW to avoid any confusion. These were shipped to South Florida, not the Bahamas.

Yellow 7 Pot
20120825_083758.jpg

7 Pot Brain Strain
20120825_084016.jpg

Bhut Jolokia
20120825_083925.jpg

Dried Various Super Hots
20120825_084119.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back