• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Barrackpore 7 Pot

I'm reminded of the little kids game hot potato...

They look so hot I'd be passing them to the next person quickly!

Very nice photos.

Novacastrian said:
I agree Micca! Hey whats that pod you have as your avator, it looks awesome as well.

Got a bit carried away droolin over those awesome pods:)

That's a government named Pepper from Trinidad, CO 4536. Nice flavor and pretty good heat.

Micca

i guess i couldn't wait until weekend.........i harvested seeds from all of the pods you saw above..........i really got an excess..........go i just decided to re-package and send.........heres the latest update:

rtrj.jpg

Oh boy! I see my name I see my name!

Thanks man, I'll let you know when they show up. Got to go and do a little dance now.:)

I believe I see my name marked red up there. I never got an answer if you are interested in any seeds from the plants I'm planning to isolate flowers from. Let me know, I don't expect you to just give away things w/o getting anything back!

trinicoolieboy you are one cool cat, thats alot of international postage cost mate ! Thats a couple 100 dollars !
Have you got paypal champ ? I will pay for mine......
Im still waiting in anticipation !

Well I gotta say, its a fast germinator! I already have the first set of true leaves. I thought I would transplant one and I found out, its got quit the root structure as well! You guys are going to love this strain! Very healthy!!!!!!!!!Trinny you are my hero!

king-033.gif

excellent news joe............thatz really awesome u got such fantastic results.....i know u guys are anxiously awaiting.........will be almost a week the second and third batches were mailed (and re-mailed).........be on the lookout

Back