• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest Battle Royale Challenges OPEN - June TD

Status
Not open for further replies.
well since you guys dragged me into this, I guess I'll have to.

So I challenge Paulky to WAFFLES!

I can only to weekend until June 10th, but after that summer begins and I can do it any day of the week.

Ooohhh!!! that's great! He's in bed right now, but I will tell him he has been called out in the am....

COOL!

I'm hoping for more NW contenders.....

DuvallDave, chileaddict........LAZINFAT>>>>>>>>>WHERE ARE YOU, AMIGOS?!?!???

I posted a challenge for AlabamaJack!

Ok I have just looked at the Pie Throwdown for the first time, am I really gonna be up against a very young girl with braided hair and flour on her face????

If that is the case then I am screwed.

That is my daughter who graduated from 5th grade yesterday and she is the pizza maker in the family. You better not get pie in your face Joey cause she is taking no prisoners in your challenge. Keep up the smack talk young baby kangaroo, I mean JoeyK. :lol:

well since you guys dragged me into this, I guess I'll have to.

So I challenge Paulky to WAFFLES!

I can only to weekend until June 10th, but after that summer begins and I can do it any day of the week.

Check YOU out! Taking on a 3 time champion heavyweight...in what was arguably the most difficult TD since its inception...BRAVO!!!

One entry!

Added the above.

And 2nd weekend is full, choose 1st, 3rd, or 4th.

SK slated.

Paulky, SK stated he could only do it the weekend of the 10th, and you stated you preferred non-weekends but could do it if needed so it is slated. If you guys figure something else out let me know.

I like to challenge AlabamaJack to a TD - ready to bring it with some serious spice'n and dice'n :hell:

Challenge accepted...I got something up my sleeve just for ya'....

and this weekend is fine by me...

That is my daughter who graduated from 5th grade yesterday and she is the pizza maker in the family. You better not get pie in your face Joey cause she is taking no prisoners in your challenge. Keep up the smack talk young baby kangaroo, I mean JoeyK. :lol:

Ha Ha Ha, Dammit I knew I should have had a kid years ago for something ;).

Yay another one for this weekend.

...hey Paulky, if you want to take on SK first, I have no problem with that.
And if needed, we can delay our salty-water slugfest until after the 18th if needed.

I just got a call from a food distributor in Houston to have a meeting tomorrow, so leaving shortly to hit the road again back to Texas... a 6 hour drive from here, no way I can miss that meeting. This has the potential to turn into something big very quickly. :woohoo:

...think I need to invest in some new tires very soon. :dance:

I'll put you guys down for the 3rd weekend. I know he likes time to shop so this weekend is probably out.

paulky_2000
Seafood vs. Coach 3rd weekend
Waffle (create a meal around a waffle) vs. SalsaKid 2nd weekend
Asian-inspired dish AVAILABLE

I challenge Paulky_2000 to an Asian-inspired dish. However, I do see he has 2 other challenges so I understand if he's :snooty: haha!

He said he was up for all 3! I'm going to pencil this in for the 4th weekend.

Paulky, you're crazy!

You can still deny that one if you want, since you haven't posted yet.

...somewhere between the 5th and 11th or 20th to 30th will probably work best for me Boss.

We're moving back to Texas on the 18th (tenatively), so will be packing after this weekend.

Whats good for you Paulky?

Okay I'll mark it 4th weekend. I'll leave the other one for Paulky 4th as well, I'm sure he doesn't want all his weekends taken.

Paulky, SK stated he could only do it the weekend of the 10th, and you stated you preferred non-weekends but could do it if needed so it is slated. If you guys figure something else out let me know.

Yeah...that's doable....even though I get off at 5pm Friday evening AND it's a drill weekend (which means I'll have to pack and travel that weekend.) I think I can fit it in on say.......Friday night?

If SK is cool wit dat.....I'm cool! :cool:

...somewhere between the 5th and 11th or 20th to 30th will probably work best for me Boss.

We're moving back to Texas on the 18th (tenatively), so will be packing after this weekend.

Whats good for you Paulky?

Okay I'll mark it 4th weekend. I'll leave the other one for Paulky 4th as well, I'm sure he doesn't want all his weekends taken.

I'll be good with anything but this and next weekend (as drill and SK's waffles are next). You pick my friends, and I'll be there! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back