• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest Battle Royale Challenges OPEN - June TD

Status
Not open for further replies.
8 challenges left!

More entries please! mel, JungleRain, Justaguy, zdecker, 5oclocksomewhere, RocketMan, Nick, DaQatz, midwestchilehead, Novacastrian, PepperJam, wheebz, mikeinsc, mesatrin, SalsaKid, and Eephus Man... where are you?

I am calling you out! Post your challenge!

:)

Well I can't stand for getting called out so.......JayT I challenge you to a Battle Royale for comfort food w/2sides. Perfect time o' year here in Central Ohio for a little comfort food madness. 3rd or 4th weekend works for me, let me know what works. :dance:

Woot! JayT lemme know the weekend.

Pauly and THP-

After the 10th, salsakid can do it on a week day. Our weekends are kinda hectic also with us doing the farmers market on Saturday and not getting home until 4:00.

How about Wed the 17th-? Or Tues-wed-thurs?

salsalady (aka the Banker....:lol: )

Weekends are better for exposure to the TDs especially with a few happening at once. I'd try to keep it what you have. It will start Friday and end Sunday per usual. You could make it Friday, but post teasers on Fri and Sat, and post finished on Sun for some good exposure. Or post it all Friday. Whatev!

Pauly and THP-

After the 10th, salsakid can do it on a week day. Our weekends are kinda hectic also with us doing the farmers market on Saturday and not getting home until 4:00.

How about Wed the 17th-? Or Tues-wed-thurs?

salsalady (aka the Banker....:lol: )

Tuesdays and Wednesdays are about as perfect as it gets here lately. I'm good with that, hon!

Edit: since it's only the two of us....I really don't care when Salsakid cooks. He can do it during the week, and then post his piccys on Friday. It's all good!

You guys are confusing me, just let me know the final.

Cool. So what I have posted is good.

To all others look at what is posted, and if you do not agree, or it is not scheduled, PM each other to figure it out, and contact me with the final answer. Thanks

salsalady came in and threw a banana peel on the floor and it's not even her TD :lol:
:eek:

Sorry for the confusion, I thought originally we could do it on a weekday. Just trying to give Pauly's schedule a break.

The 'Kid is up for anything, getting all shy now about posting, though. :crazy:

Yes you can do a weekday if necessary. SK said the weekend of the 10th, and PK agreed, so that is what I have. :)

Trying to keep it weekends though, or I will be busy with this thing every day of the month!

Ok zdecker, I accept. However, I will be at the beach for the third weekend, so it will have to be the fourth.

Hey thp, I challenge you to food on a stick challenge, but I don't have internet until next Tuesday unfortunately

You are too late for that one wheebz.

POTAWIE
Smoked meat AVAILABLE
Hot dog AVAILABLE

salsalady
Mango-ingredient dish AVAILABLE

SumOfMyBits
Dutch Oven cooked dish AVAILABLE

Argh!

Well then I guess im gunning for you potawie

Hot dogs it is since I wasn't able to do this one in germany

hey paulky can you do it the 3rd (17-19th) weekend??? friends party 2nd( 11-13th) week and i have to go to it.

edit for dates....

Woot! Lemme know the dates when you two talk.

SK he said yes already so I am changing it for you now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back