• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest Battle Royale Challenges OPEN - June TD

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's spreading out pretty evenly could use some more for the 3rd weekend, and we have 3 more slots available.

paulky_2000
Seafood vs. Coach 3rd weekend
Waffle (create a meal around a waffle) vs. SalsaKid 2nd weekend
Asian-inspired dish AVAILABLE

I challenge Paulky_2000 to an Asian-inspired dish. However, I do see he has 2 other challenges so I understand if he's :snooty: haha!

He said he was up for all 3! I'm going to pencil this in for the 4th weekend.

Paulky, you're crazy!

You can still deny that one if you want, since you haven't posted yet.

Dang...I didn't even SEE this one last night!! :rofl: Sorry, SDP, THP!!!

Looks like my dance-card is all filled up!

.......yeah, I'm in! (so long as I can get started on cooking on say....Thursday night?)

Hmmmmm while I was ummmming and arhhhhring about the asian throwdown in the battle royal, I missed out....sooooo how about the Mango-ingredient dish with salsalady????
how do we do this?

OK JungleRain, I accept.

Best choice for me is 3rd weekend or 2nd weekend.

:woohoo:

headed to the store for supplies....

SL, wheebz, 3rd weekend posted.

Smoking, and Dutch Oven cooking still available!

OK JungleRain, I accept.

Best choice for me is 3rd weekend or 2nd weekend.

:woohoo:

Ok now I have a problem...I've been all over the place and because its winter here now, I can't find any fresh Mangos
and using canned Mangos isn't much fun as they're too mushy...
so looks like I'll have to let someone else have a go at challenging salsalady :(

Okay I'm confused. Are we supposed to post our dishes on the same day? I'm okay if the Champion cooks his dish ahead of time since he has 2 other battles too. As the challenger, I understand :)

Ok now I have a problem...I've been all over the place and because its winter here now, I can't find any fresh Mangos
and using canned Mangos isn't much fun as they're too mushy...
so looks like I'll have to let someone else have a go at challenging salsalady :(

Don't back out yet or you won't be able to enter future t-downs for for six months. See THP's first post on the rules. Do your 'thang with the canned. I would. I can cook but have had my a$$ whooped by those that adapted, improvised, and overcame. You can too. Now go and kick a$$!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back