• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest BATTLE ROYALE SUCCESS!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not bait to await with. Everything was eaten... :(

OK! I'm Just Kidding!.....but Coach Started IT! :)

It's all good...........

;)

And JayT, I know you weren't properly complaining, but your TD DID cause the DRAMA! Even though it was no fault of your own, everyone else rallied on your behalf. That should qualify for at least a 2 week DQ crown!

Aw, well, the Boss has more pressing issues at the moment. Not Worried about that silly black and pink thing are you, JayT? ;)

Well, I had hid a stash of stuff for myself, behind everything in the fridge on the bottom shelf.

...although today, one of the grandsons found my last two crabs, battered them up himself (been teaching the grandkiddos how to cook), and had 'em fried and eaten in a matter of moments.

...too proud to be pissed at him. :dance:

Well, I had hid a stash of stuff for myself, behind everything in the fridge on the bottom shelf.

...although today, one of the grandsons found my last two crabs, battered them up himself (been teaching the grandkiddos how to cook), and had 'em fried and eaten in a matter of moments.

...too proud to be pissed at him. :dance:
Well, there you go! Well Done, Coach! :dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back