• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

BDASPNY’s 2019 GLOG

Last year I did reasonably well and was happy with the results. This year I have much bigger plans.

From humble beginnings...

seeds started so far.
jalapeno(black, jalora, farmers, biker billy, purple)
long thin cayenne
poblano
Halaby
MOA Scotch Bonnet
Big Sun Habanero
TFM Scotch Bonnet
Turkish Cayenne
Aji Golden
Fatalli
Tekne Dolmasi
Chapeau Du Frade
Santa Fe Grande
Pimiento Cristal
Carolina reaper
bhut jolokia
habanada
Melrose
MOSQUETERO HYBRID
BIGGIE CHILE HYBRID
GOLDEN CAYENNE
ROULETTE HYBRID    
SWEET SUNSET HYBRID
PAQUIME HYBRID

4F42DFF4-75E2-4BA2-AD83-D9191F7F605E.jpeg

872122BB-8587-4C40-9401-60F45EBFA1EB.jpeg

ill have to figure out how to rotate this. from my phone with no wifi was a poor choice to try this.
41A07D16-0B02-4DF9-886E-49F6DE7AC941.jpeg

37A10A35-3EAE-4928-BC18-DBF11F447583.jpeg

Sawyer said:
Plants are looking great. Are you going to keep them in pots or put them in the ground? Or some of each?

What variety is the broken plant?

thank you, ive been working hard at keeping them happy. as of now they're all going in the ground unless I decide to over winter some of them.

the broken survivor is a farmers jalapeno.

All your plants look awesome man! Nice work, I'm loving the grow shelves. Hardening off as well that's always a great time, soon they'll be in the ground loving life. Are you planning on keeping all these plants? You're going to have quite the operation going on for sure! Looking forward to watching your progress  :cool:

BigCedar said:
All your plants look awesome man! Nice work, I'm loving the grow shelves. Hardening off as well that's always a great time, soon they'll be in the ground loving life. Are you planning on keeping all these plants? You're going to have quite the operation going on for sure! Looking forward to watching your progress  :cool:
thank you.

the plan is to grow as many of them that will fit in the ground I have prepared. ill prob end up giving a few away but not many. :dance:

I keep telling people I want to be able to swim in peppers like scrooge mcduck did in gold coins. lmao

Back