• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

BDASPNY’s 2019 GLOG

Last year I did reasonably well and was happy with the results. This year I have much bigger plans.

From humble beginnings...

seeds started so far.
jalapeno(black, jalora, farmers, biker billy, purple)
long thin cayenne
poblano
Halaby
MOA Scotch Bonnet
Big Sun Habanero
TFM Scotch Bonnet
Turkish Cayenne
Aji Golden
Fatalli
Tekne Dolmasi
Chapeau Du Frade
Santa Fe Grande
Pimiento Cristal
Carolina reaper
bhut jolokia
habanada
Melrose
MOSQUETERO HYBRID
BIGGIE CHILE HYBRID
GOLDEN CAYENNE
ROULETTE HYBRID    
SWEET SUNSET HYBRID
PAQUIME HYBRID

4F42DFF4-75E2-4BA2-AD83-D9191F7F605E.jpeg

872122BB-8587-4C40-9401-60F45EBFA1EB.jpeg

ill have to figure out how to rotate this. from my phone with no wifi was a poor choice to try this.
41A07D16-0B02-4DF9-886E-49F6DE7AC941.jpeg

37A10A35-3EAE-4928-BC18-DBF11F447583.jpeg

DownRiver said:
Nice! Finally getting some nice weather setting in. Got a plant-out date in mind?
its getting better. prob weekend after next.  ill finish prepping the ground this weekend.

Sawyer said:
Nice color on those PDNxBMJ.
thanks, I anxious to see how well these do.  

nmlarson said:
Unfortunately, I know that feeling. Good looking grow!
thank you,  I just moved the light up the highest it'll go so they need to get outside asap.

I'm just skimming some glogs...literally. Lol. Just for pics cuz I'm feelin' lazy. I plan to catch up on reading later. Your plants look amazing! I think the big table picture has tall annuums on the right. They look fabuloso! PDN x BMJ are nice and dark! Awesome!

Bhuter said:
I'm just skimming some glogs...literally. Lol. Just for pics cuz I'm feelin' lazy. I plan to catch up on reading later. Your plants look amazing! I think the big table picture has tall annuums on the right. They look fabuloso! PDN x BMJ are nice and dark! Awesome!

I know how that is. I skim a lot for pics comparing theirs to what mine are doing. Im still a novice at best. So Im learning all I can. Some of these plants are super happy and others are just beginning. Hoping they catch up soon as Im hardening them all off together.

And so it begins...

TcmtFcb.jpg

AP3EP8v.jpg

decided to have myself in a pic for scale. lol

eNVgn5q.jpg

one happy to be outside  overwintered purple jalapeno
VVN97JK.jpg

all of my pepper plants were started from seed, im fairly happy with how many survived.

still have many leftover and didn't have space for tomatoes and cucumbers. looks like ill have to till up more space next weekend.

qNMXn4S.jpg

That's some good looking soil. You're going to have your hands full when all those start producing.

BTW, not sure if I let you know or maybe you saw it somewhere else, but what I was calling "trainer hab" is actually Sugar Rush Cream. Thanks to Black Fatalii for pointing me in the right direction for that.

DownRiver said:
Congratulations! You are now an official 2019 pepper-growin dirt farmer! Garden looks great. How many plants did you get in the ground?
thanks. lol  I didn't count yet. I did have 500 or so successful plants and have some left. need to till up some more ground.

Sawyer said:
That's some good looking soil. You're going to have your hands full when all those start producing.

BTW, not sure if I let you know or maybe you saw it somewhere else, but what I was calling "trainer hab" is actually Sugar Rush Cream. Thanks to Black Fatalii for pointing me in the right direction for that.
thank you, I put some time in preparing the soil.

I did see that and meant to ask you some details. that'll be cool to see grow.

Back