Beer Review Feedback

my life at time looks just like the simpsons...apu at the quickey mart was going to his secret staircase and it was behind a "fake" door marked non alcoholic beer....lisa says what happens if someone wants some non alcoholic beer? apu says somthing like......i don't know.....no customer has has ever opened the door... or something like that.

chuk hell said:
Post your beer reviews in this thread. Please post ONLY beer reviews in this thread and we'll have a seperate thread for responses to reviews. That way we can have as many reviews in one place as possible.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

ross said:
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

chuk hell said:
Post your beer reviews in this thread. Please post ONLY beer reviews in this thread and we'll have a seperate thread for responses to reviews. That way we can have as many reviews in one place as possible.

oops...i guess i blew this one!

Shooty* said:
Cool eh? He tried the same thing with Marlboro and Pablo Escobar, but neither deigned to send him any free stuff ;)

i'm surprise ol' Pablo didn't send a little "surprise" of his own back to your friend there

this clear, light golden beer with a white lacy head has a wheat dominated nose, wheaty start with a light citrus overtone in the finish, and a hint of butter (likely diacetyl, I think they used a Witte yeast strain).
It has a malty, almost fruity nose, and a pale brown head with little retention. The taste is malty and almost sweet, with an almost undetectable hop character
"a rich though very drinkable amber essence with mouth-filling flavors of malt and oak,
Slightly sweet, but not cloyingly so, Yes I do believe, my lads that Budweiser Fricking Rocks!
git er dun:P

You guys want a beer section here don't you! :hell:

We love beer Hotpepper, don’t get me wrong….
We also love boobies too though , but ya don’t have to put a booby section here (unless you wanna) plenty of that out there. You guys do a great job as is. Thanks for all

I know, I don't want too many sections either :hell:

I thought about asking for one but I don't know...the beer topic sould fizzle out like a flat day old miller...

Let's see how the review thread goes. If it keeps going strong then maybe a subsection of the lounge folder?

chuk hell said:
I thought about asking for one but I don't know...the beer topic sould fizzle out like a flat day old miller...

Let's see how the review thread goes. If it keeps going strong then maybe a subsection of the lounge folder?

i drink different beers everyday, but i dont review stuff that is hard to get, and i havent drank anything that is widely distributed recently.

Back