• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest BEGIN! Cheesy Weekend I

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0782.JPG

He went from anti-facebook (in fact being very vocal about facebook-only offers LOL) to facebook whore. So yeah. Hope he IS back and not just fronting. :lol:

You know, you can do both at once lol.

Or has multi-tasking not made it to Twisp yet?

Thanks t0mater. I love it here!

As for FB, I started on there last year when the fires were happening because there is a group on there that has access to by-the-minute information. FB still blows harder than a Florida hurricane but like I've mentioned, I am looking for my birth family and FB messanger is the best way to communicate. I've been spending alot of time on ancestry.com researching. It has a message system but you can't even send pictures. FB is easy to comunicate with people (distant family members I've met) and also easy to just waste time on, and admittedly, I have spent more time there than here but I aint leaving this place. I have better friends here than I have in real life or, "FaceBook friends". pfft

Frontin lol ::shakesfistatTHP:

Hahahaha.. the vague status... "FML" "I give up" "Can today get any worse?!"

Attention seekers needing "Are you okay?" "Here if you need me" "What's wrong?" 

LOLOLOL!

Someone call Scovie. I'm worried.

:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back