• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest Begin! Grillin' & Chillin' Independence Weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure tb's rub had fatali in it or somethiing...
TB's bbq was perfect, and that is good tequila, but It wasn't enough to put TB over JT's carnal salad.
My vote went to JT.

Props to the baconator and DTS for the tubular grilled meats. They looked real good. I wish I had 3 votes!

Good times everyone. Hope the throwdown crown reappears to reward the hard work!

This was tough. I ended up going with Salsa lady because that damn cut of meat looked perfect. The rest looked epic and very delicious but in the end gotta pick one. Good job everyone that participated.

I woulda loved to eat any of em- some were the definition of classic Q! I had to go with Perk's 'roo though. Exotic meats, cooked rare- Bouty is powerless to resist...

Like VB too, had an Aussie navy buddy who kicked me a couple cases long ago, and been wantin' more ever since.

TB won with that amazing platter!

The crowns should be coming back soon.

The crowns should be coming back soon.

Best news I've heard all day. I will sleep with a smile tonight (but that has nothing to do with said announcement).

I have really low self-esteem (ha!), my crown meant a lot.

Congrats TB. Your BBQ prowess is undeniable. Hey, we all take a break from spicy food and carefully crafted drinks every now and then, right???!!!

Hey, we all take a break from spicy food and carefully crafted drinks every now and then, right???!!!

Huh? uh... NO!

Are we supposed to take a break?!? I must have missed that in the THP training video.

And more importantly....CONGRATS to Senor Azul for a beautiful Q! A most deserving win, fo'sho!

Muchas gracias ya'll. I have some thoughts on this and future throwdowns that I will post soon. In the meantime I shall revel in this victory. My one disappointment was that THP didn't enter. Had he done so, I reckon I nor anyone else would have won. THP, bring it next time my brother!

*Throws TB an 18 Gallon keg of beer*

That'll do......

Damned arms should be broke now peeps, he ain't throwing nothing down in the future! :D Well done mate, you earned my vote! :flamethrower:

I want a recount!!!!!! Naw just kiddin TB. Many dishes deserved my vote as did yours. Way to go on the hella amount of grilled meat. My hats off to you sir.

Well done on crown #3. The Q runs strong in you :D I woulda voted for your awesome Q but like someone else said took points off for the drink :wink:. Can't wait to see what other tatsy foods are gonna come out of the Blues UDS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back